49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 190 users in the forums

Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Adam Schefter says Kraft isn't even the biggest name associated with this prostitution sting but hasn't been revealed yet. I have three guesses Trump, Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan.

I'm thinking OJ
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
#handjobgate

Nah. It's still #deflategate

i bet he got deflated
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
You don't get rich spending all your money on girls.

But you do get arrested visting a $60 an hour massage parlor where women are imported as slaves to do sex work.

Probably wishes he went with the $1,000 an hour call girl who was doing it of her own volition and would know to keep her mouth shut.

this.

For real...what a dumbass.

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Adam Schefter says Kraft isn't even the biggest name associated with this prostitution sting but hasn't been revealed yet. I have three guesses Trump, Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan.

my guess is susweel
What he did was illegal and from what I read it is a misdemeanor. Still you would think a guy with that wealth would be more discreet. He could afford a live in girl friend and wouldn't be risking STD's. He needs to talk to Brady.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Feb 22, 2019 at 10:53 AM ]
watch it be Obama or Clinton
Originally posted by boast:
my guess is susweel

Susweel isn't dumb enough to get caught. Snitches get stitches. A reason why he keeps a shovel in his trunk
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/at9w0c/tonight_or_tomorrow_a_billionaire_nfl_owner_will/?st=jsgdw7m4&sh=15a42919

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by English:
You continue to miss the point on this. Deliberately, I imagine, as it has been explained several times.

I understand why Human trafficking is terrible and most of the time the women are held against their will. I get all of that, its just my opinion that the opioid epidemic in Florida is a bigger issue. That isnt right or wrong, its my opinion.

your comparison was the opioid issue vs rub n tugs, downplaying the real issue of human trafficking

like if I was to say human trafficking is the real issue and not worrying about drug addicts, it might not come off well. YOU FEEL ME?

Ya I get what your saying. But its not like I just came out and said this, it was in response to all the time and resources LE put into this investigation when they have a herion epidemic going on.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Feb 22, 2019 at 10:29 AM ]

Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by English:
You continue to miss the point on this. Deliberately, I imagine, as it has been explained several times.

I understand why Human trafficking is terrible and most of the time the women are held against their will. I get all of that, its just my opinion that the opioid epidemic in Florida is a bigger issue. That isnt right or wrong, its my opinion.

your comparison was the opioid issue vs rub n tugs, downplaying the real issue of human trafficking

like if I was to say human trafficking is the real issue and not worrying about drug addicts, it might not come off well. YOU FEEL ME?

Ya I get what your saying. But its not like I just came out and said this, it was in response to all the time and resources LE put into this investagation when they have a herion epidemic going on.

Except people's doing opioids are doing it to themselves.

These woman have no choice.
Tax it and regulate it. This is totally stupid to criminalize people for this. If personal use of Marijuana is legal than why not this?

Yes trafficking is wrong. But that is on the pimps and traffickers if that is what is happening. Simple soliciting for a older lonely guy is so stupid to criminalize. As long as it's consenting adults and he is paying them and they want to be paid why is that wrong? We live in such a strange society. In Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Mexico and Africa such transactions are in large part just considered legal. Again as long as it's 2 consenting ADULTS and no trafficking involved.

But we live in a very weird puritanical society where we try to regulate everybody on morality.

Again human trafficking is wrong if that is what is happening and that's a whole different thing. But a transaction between 2 adults. Person A wants an experience. Person B wants some money. They agree on the exchange. They are both adults. They practice safe practices. How is this wrong and why is this wrong for society? This seems so stupid to me. People in Amsterdam would just think we are completely crazy and out of our minds.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Tax it and regulate it. This is totally stupid to criminalize people for this. If personal use of Marijuana is legal than why not this?

Yes trafficking is wrong. But that is on the pimps and traffickers if that is what is happening. Simple soliciting for a older lonely guy is so stupid to criminalize. As long as it's consenting adults and he is paying them and they want to be paid why is that wrong? We live in such a strange society. In Europe, Asia, South America, Central America, Mexico and Africa such transactions are in large part just considered legal. Again as long as it's 2 consenting ADULTS and no trafficking involved.

But we live in a very weird puritanical society where we try to regulate everybody on morality.

Again human trafficking is wrong if that is what is happening and that's a whole different thing. But a transaction between 2 adults. Person A wants an experience. Person B wants some money. They agree on the exchange. They are both adults. They practice safe practices. How is this wrong and why is this wrong for society? This seems so stupid to me. People in Amsterdam would just think we are completely crazy and out of our minds.

"What once looked like a revolutionary approach to prostitution in Holland is now clearly seen as a disaster, by all except those who seek to make a profit"
I bet Kraft will sign Kap to divert the spotlight off of himself.
Didn't want a metoo scandal so just went the ol fashion way. Rich old people just can't have sex with 20 year olds anymore. What has society come to?
Share 49ersWebzone