LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Keep him the starter.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Keep him the starter.

He's earned that. Witherspoon was immediately burned in brief action. Moseley played tight coverage and made plays in the run game, proving to be the superior player from the moment he got on the field.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Keep him the starter.

He's earned that. Witherspoon was immediately burned in brief action. Moseley played tight coverage and made plays in the run game, proving to be the superior player from the moment he got on the field.

Nice PBU on 3rd down too.
Just start him the rest of the way, with Spoon as backup. EMan more heady in coverage.
Our defense plays with so much more intensity and confidence when he is in there. It was night and day today.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Just start him the rest of the way, with Spoon as backup. EMan more heady in coverage.

He looks low a far superior option to Spoon right now.
I would be shocked if Eman was not the starter next week. I would very much question the coaching if they start Spoon
The entire game changed when he came in for AK, just more props to Lynch and Shanahan for finding players..
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
I would be shocked if Eman was not the starter next week. I would very much question the coaching if they start Spoon

You're where I was at 3 games ago. I bet Saleh starts him again...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Keep him the starter.

Nice PBU on 3rd down too.

Made a great play on Rudolph in open space as well.

• Antix
  • Veteran
He's clearly the superior player. Not even close. Defense is complete with him on the field.
Originally posted by Antix:
He's clearly the superior player. Not even close. Defense is complete with him on the field.

Kyle said he was impressed by Moseley in the presser.

Translation: he's the starter from here on out.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Stud
Originally posted by Antix:

Kyle said he was impressed by Moseley in the presser.

Translation: he's the starter from here on out.

Yea. I think so too.
Keep him the starter.

Hell yeah
He's #2 now
[ Edited by golfish on Jan 11, 2020 at 8:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone