LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 181 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude plays with heart and a chip on his shoulder. Something Ahkello will never be able to compensate for.
No way can he not start going forward after today's game. I was extremely happy to see him in the game after the first Vikings td
Eman coming down and stopping Rudolph from getting a yard more where he ran him out of bounds showed me everything I need to see. No way Akhello does that. Hed do some half ass shoulder tackle that would whiff completely and Rudolph would have ended up going from a huge gain.
Eman has been such a solid tackler since he has had playing time, and makes a lot less mistakes in coverage. I always been a big supporter of Spoon but his time as a starter is done for the year.
EM has earned cornerback position from Spoon. It is a pity for Spoon because he came good earlier in the season as was playing at the top level but that form went after his injury. Time to face the facts. EM is the best for that position.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I agree 100%
Coleman and spoon need to be backups and so did shaair to Elijah lee. Lee balled out last 5 games of 2018. Celek is a waste of space

Hopefully spoon gets burned when we are way ahead so no harm done and we got a benching

This was great with spoon but Coleman our ol did a lot of the work
Oh my goodness woowwwww! When we replaced Witherspoon with him, the Vikings offense couldn't do anything! HOLY GOODNESS WOOWWWWW!!!

If we start Witherspoon again next week I have no idea what's going to convince Kyle and Saleh.
Stud.

The difference of him or Witherspoon in the game is just night and day.
MAN, the only way SPOOF starts next week is if he TRADE Jersey with eMACHINE !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
MAN, the only way SPOOF starts next week is if he TRADE Jersey with eMACHINE !!!

God I can't believe how bad Spoon is compared to Moseley. With Spoon our whole defense tanks. With Moseley in the lineup we are almost unbeatable.

Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Eman has been such a solid tackler since he has had playing time, and makes a lot less mistakes in coverage. I always been a big supporter of Spoon but his time as a starter is done for the year.

Truth on all counts.

Less and less mistakes

Spoon needs more development - see ya next training camp Spoon.

How did teams miss on this guy? He shows all the same stuff for Tennessee. Fearless, quick, fast, running stride for stride with guys, knocking the ball down, making tackles, getting interceptions. He's outstanding.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How did teams miss on this guy? He shows all the same stuff for Tennessee. Fearless, quick, fast, running stride for stride with guys, knocking the ball down, making tackles, getting interceptions. He's outstanding.

5'11"
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

5'11"

So? LOL. So if he was 6'0" he would be a 1st round pick? Because he plays like one.
IT'S the typical " team was bad " so scouts did not take this guy and their players seriously...

THE scout who found him for our team should get a big time BONUS !!

I HAVEN'T seen a Free Agent DB like him since KC's Deron Cherry back in the 80s.. . tho that guy was a FS !!
Share 49ersWebzone