LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 183 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How did teams miss on this guy? He shows all the same stuff for Tennessee. Fearless, quick, fast, running stride for stride with guys, knocking the ball down, making tackles, getting interceptions. He's outstanding.

5'11"
Ran a 4.42 with a 38" vertical. Kid has the tools to not only keep the role but excel at it.
Originally posted by 9moon:
IT'S the typical " team was bad " so scouts did not take this guy and their players seriously...

THE scout who found him for our team should get a big time BONUS !!

I HAVEN'T seen a Free Agent DB like him since KC's Deron Cherry back in the 80s.. . tho that guy was a FS !!

Yeah the team was bad and often those guys get down graded. But he is individually very good. I guess they have to look at it more like that. If he was from Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State he would have gone real high. The play and the game tape is outstanding. That's all you could really look at and say the team and program was down. Which it probably was. But you can't hold that against an individual player if he is individually good.
love this dude, rooting for him
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

He better be starting Sunday - I don't want to see Witherspoon anywhere near the field except for ST.
Originally posted by mayo49:

He better be starting Sunday - I don't want to see Witherspoon anywhere near the field except for ST.

He scares me even on special teams. Remember Kyle Williams? One guy that bad on special teams can cancel your Super Bowl hopes. I just hope he doesn't mess up too bad on special teams. It's unthinkable to put him out there as a starter on defense.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

He scares me even on special teams. Remember Kyle Williams? One guy that bad on special teams can cancel your Super Bowl hopes. I just hope he doesn't mess up too bad on special teams. It's unthinkable to put him out there as a starter on defense.

He better not f**k up - or he'll definitely be on Shanny's dog house.

I mean he's not returning kicks
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He can also miss the tackle that leads to a TD. He can mess up a lot of things. Believe me. It's usually what he does no matter how you put him in there.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He can also miss the tackle that leads to a TD. He can mess up a lot of things. Believe me. It's usually what he does no matter how you put him in there.
I can't disagree. Poor tackling can definitely hurt us on special teams.

Need a big game from Moseley. Packers probably gonna try to pick on him with Adams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Need a big game from Moseley. Packers probably gonna try to pick on him with Adams.

Without a doubt that's going to be their strategy - I have trust that Moseley will be up to the challenge.

I'm sure Saleh will roll extra coverages over to that side and make sure he's always got S help too.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 16, 2020 at 4:06 PM ]
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by ExtraBroccoli:

Lmao, man you're good!!! You nailed a gif image on your first post, good job new guy......errrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm sure Saleh will roll extra coverages over to that side and make sure he's always got S help too.

I would rather Packers pick on Moseley then Witheredspoon
Share 49ersWebzone