LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
I'm baffled. This makes zero sense. He's just off and it's obvious to everyone but Saleh. And he was benched last game!

This can't happen again, can it? Saleh won't commit yet? What a joke.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
IT'S the typical " team was bad " so scouts did not take this guy and their players seriously...

THE scout who found him for our team should get a big time BONUS !!

I HAVEN'T seen a Free Agent DB like him since KC's Deron Cherry back in the 80s.. . tho that guy was a FS !!

Yeah the team was bad and often those guys get down graded. But he is individually very good. I guess they have to look at it more like that. If he was from Alabama, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State he would have gone real high. The play and the game tape is outstanding. That's all you could really look at and say the team and program was down. Which it probably was. But you can't hold that against an individual player if he is individually good.

PERFECTLY POSTED @ SD!!

Alabama's Diggs (CB) for example is one of the guys who are fighting on my TOP SPOT of this year's MOST OVERRATED PLAYER.... some expect him to be a 1st rounder, but each time I watch the guy, he just pure sorry... he SIMPLY benefits from the play of Alabama's front SEVEN... and it's also easier for any secondary to play well and look good when the opposing team obviously needs to pass because they are 17 pts behind..

How did teams miss on this guy? He shows all the same stuff for Tennessee. Fearless, quick, fast, running stride for stride with guys, knocking the ball down, making tackles, getting interceptions. He's outstanding.

Reading that last Youtube comment lol.

I wonder what that Manster 54 is gonna think when he watches the NFC Championship game and he sees that Theee Emanuel Moseley is starting.
"Moseley was there.. Knockdown Moseley.. Moseley was with him stride for stride..." Lockdown Moseley. Do it!!!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This is it, Emmanuel.

This is the moment you've been building your whole career towards. It's on you to shut down the opponent's only chance to win the game...a Pro Bowl, top 10 WR in a championship game.

If you dominate, the Niners win. That's that.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Yes!!!

Now go prove it
Make them weep EM!
I don't think we can afford to spot GB a TD over spoon to start the game , so i hope and pray, Emmanuel is out there starting.
As long as he's not Chris culliver we will win the sb
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Has Shanny named the starter yet?

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I don't think we can afford to spot GB a TD over spoon to start the game , so i hope and pray, Emmanuel is out there starting.

If they put Witherspoon out there to start I'm going to punch somebody in the mouth. And I'm not normally a violent person.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

If they put Witherspoon out there to start I'm going to punch somebody in the mouth. And I'm not normally a violent person.

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset too. I can almost guarantee that Moseley is the starter.
E-Mo will start. Its money in the bank
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by golfish:
E-Mo will start. Its money in the bank

Book it.
I have a feeling Rodgers is going to be targeting him a lot.
Share 49ersWebzone