LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I have a feeling Rodgers is going to be targeting him a lot.

Most likely but i'm sure it will be a lot of short routes. Did you see that play against the Vikings when Diggs went deep on Mosely and Jimmie Ward laid the wood? The result was an incompletion and Diggs took a shot.
Rodgers won't be picking on him for long. I got a feeling. Laugh all you want but this man is gonna eat Rodgers dinner and centrum vitamin just because.
Moseley has proven to be the hot hand so to speak at corner. You play him over Spoon cause he's earned it.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Moseley has proven to be the hot hand so to speak at corner. You play him over Spoon cause he's earned it.

Yes, hopefully. Rodgers seems to be fairly immobile at present and I am hoping that our pass rush doesn't give him long enough to pick our secondary apart. Might be me but watching the last few Packers games, Rogers seems to be taking a long time to get rid of the ball.
E man for a pick this Sunday... book it
Originally posted by 49ermaddog:

I think Jimmy Ward finally gets an int
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Yes, hopefully. Rodgers seems to be fairly immobile at present and I am hoping that our pass rush doesn't give him long enough to pick our secondary apart. Might be me but watching the last few Packers games, Rogers seems to be taking a long time to get rid of the ball.
Game day and ESPN has shown that Rodgers has indeed been holding the ball longer than he has in his entire career. This is why our pass rush should be able to dominate him once again. Because the Packers new offensive scheme has caused the stubborn Aaron Rodgers to struggle to adjust. If he keeps fighting against his own offensive system then they have very little chance of putting up much of a fight today.
I hope we keep Mosely in man coverage and right on Parker. Parker is not a fast receiver, so closing the spacing gives our pass rush then time to tee off.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49ermaddog:

I think Jimmy Ward finally gets an int

Maybe they'll both get one sending the Packers home at the same time
the eMachine will expect to get picked on all day long... and this should fall to our D plan..

THE RED CAPESSS ARE COMINNNNN !!! THEEE REDDD CAPESS ARE COMMINNN !!!

Packers will go after the LCB no matter who is in there, will be one of the X factors Sunday
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Game day and ESPN has shown that Rodgers has indeed been holding the ball longer than he has in his entire career. This is why our pass rush should be able to dominate him once again. Because the Packers new offensive scheme has caused the stubborn Aaron Rodgers to struggle to adjust. If he keeps fighting against his own offensive system then they have very little chance of putting up much of a fight today.

He only has one reliable receiver so he sometimes holds the ball hoping he gets open.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I hope we keep Mosely in man coverage and right on Parker. Parker is not a fast receiver, so closing the spacing gives our pass rush then time to tee off.

Who?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Packers will go after the LCB no matter who is in there, will be one of the X factors Sunday

Yes mainly bc Adams will be over there..
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Who?

Great question lol
Share 49ersWebzone