There are 225 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Packers will go after the LCB no matter who is in there, will be one of the X factors Sunday

Yes mainly bc Adams will be over there..

it should be a SIMPLE game plan for the D.... just like the way we did against the Cowboys in 1994.....

Sherman locks down the #2 WR while the eMachine and the rest of the secondary ROLL the coverage on #17.
E man has looked good all year in coverage and on run support. I'm fully comfortable with him at RCB the rest of the way.
Eman needs to have a game... and I think he is going to step up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Moseley will hold his own - I for see a great game for him.
Give it up to this beast. No fear in his game
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Great game
Originally posted by Crown:
Great game

This
Dude is game as hell. I love it.
How long is the signed for?
What a gamer this guy is. It's scary they thought Spoon was better than this. Because Emmanuel Moseley plays at a Pro Bowl level. We should extend him for more money. He is great. The big moments are not too much for him.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What a gamer this guy is. It's scary they thought Spoon was better than this. Because Emmanuel Moseley plays at a Pro Bowl level. We should extend him for more money. He is great. The big moments are not too much for him.

Oh Moseley is definitely gonna get paid and rightfully so. But how about K'Wuan Williams the kid is also a gamer!!! I feel damn good about the secondary, as long as you don't put in Carlos Rogers little brother you're good!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Oh Moseley is definitely gonna get paid and rightfully so. But how about K'Wuan Williams the kid is also a gamer!!! I feel damn good about the secondary, as long as you don't put in Carlos Rogers little brother you're good!!

Very impressed with him. We have such a good defense and a damn good offense. We got to run over the chiefs
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 22, 2020 at 4:41 PM ]
This guy is a long term starter at CB.
Thank you E-man!!!
[ Edited by Zealot on Jan 20, 2020 at 2:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dude is game as hell. I love it.

This kid is a dawg. Love his mindset and game.
Share 49ersWebzone