There are 209 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
EMan and Garland have stepped up in such a huge way!!!
his open field tackling for a corner is so great to see
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He got burned on a couple of plays, but he's still a lot better than Witherspoon.
the SILENT assassin!!!!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
He got burned on a couple of plays, but he's still a lot better than Witherspoon.

eh not really
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

eh not really

He didn't really get burned much. I mean yeah you are able to complete a pass on him. But you can do that against every corner in league history. Deion, Revis or Richard Sherman even. You can complete a pass once in a while.

He gave you a key interception in the NFC Championship game. Witherspoon would never do that. He would trip over his own ankles and give up 2 TD's. The difference is just night and day. It's not even close.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

eh not really

He didn't really get burned much. I mean yeah you are able to complete a pass on him. But you can do that against every corner in league history. Deion, Revis or Richard Sherman even. You can complete a pass once in a while.

He gave you a key interception in the NFC Championship game. Witherspoon would never do that. He would trip over his own ankles and give up 2 TD's. The difference is just night and day. It's not even close.

Witherspoon doesn't lose his footing and doesn't give up the TD to Diggs and he's still a starter. We can't say Witherspoon wouldn't have made a play or would have.

I know it's niner talk but let's not tear down one guy to elevate E-Man. E-man did great, Witherspoon is a veteran backup now. Let's gooooo!!!
Originally posted by Youngone:

eh not really

Witherspoon doesn't lose his footing and doesn't give up the TD to Diggs and he's still a starter. We can't say Witherspoon wouldn't have made a play or would have.

I know it's niner talk but let's not tear down one guy to elevate E-Man. E-man did great, Witherspoon is a veteran backup now. Let's gooooo!!!

Witherspoon did really well on the coverage units. Props.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

eh not really

He's better at covering the receiver down field, but he's lacking on receivers going across the middle.
This guy has been great.

He ran a 4.42 at the Combine. He'll need every single bit of that speed in two weeks.
How does a guy like this go undrafted Credit to our scouting staff.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

some people don't get the love that they deserve. I seriously don't know but it's the 49ers gain.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

some people don't get the love that they deserve. I seriously don't know but it's the 49ers gain.

Moseley, D.Moore, Brunskill, Mostert, Bourne, etc. are proof GM's miss ALL the time. Sooooooo many players slip through the cracks. Remember that this off season.
This kid can BALL! Football is football, the stakes seem to not matter to this kid.
Share 49ersWebzone