There are 145 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
EMan and Garland have stepped up in such a huge way!!!

Couldn't agree more on both!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
EMan and Garland have stepped up in such a huge way!!!

Couldn't agree more on both!!!

Both have been a pleasant surprise to say the least.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He got burned on a couple of plays, but he's still a lot better than Witherspoon.

eh not really

He didn't really get burned much. I mean yeah you are able to complete a pass on him. But you can do that against every corner in league history. Deion, Revis or Richard Sherman even. You can complete a pass once in a while.

He gave you a key interception in the NFC Championship game. Witherspoon would never do that. He would trip over his own ankles and give up 2 TD's. The difference is just night and day. It's not even close.

Witherspoon doesn't lose his footing and doesn't give up the TD to Diggs and he's still a starter. We can't say Witherspoon wouldn't have made a play or would have.

I know it's niner talk but let's not tear down one guy to elevate E-Man. E-man did great, Witherspoon is a veteran backup now. Let's gooooo!!!
This!!!(last two sentences)
This dood still don't get enough credit. He's maybe a little smaller than you'd like at the position, but he plays big. He's aggressive. He's got some length. He's sticky in coverage. He's more than willing in run support. Why are folks talking like CB is a big position of need this offseason? Spoon is a solid backup.

Maybe I'm too generous, but I'm good with our DBs.
What's not to like? He makes plays. Extend heeem.
Originally posted by GoldBrick:
This dood still don't get enough credit. He's maybe a little smaller than you'd like at the position, but he plays big. He's aggressive. He's got some length. He's sticky in coverage. He's more than willing in run support. Why are folks talking like CB is a big position of need this offseason? Spoon is a solid backup.

I've been saying the same thing. Although he's not as tall, he has length(long arms) and he's not afraid to use them or tackle.
So who will EMan cover in the SB?
Originally posted by mitpdub:

I've been saying the same thing. Although he's not as tall, he has length(long arms) and he's not afraid to use them or tackle.

LOOK, the guy just knows how to play.. he reminds me of ex-Vikings' Antoine Winfield... not the biggest, not the tallest, but what he can do is play CB !!!

on the other hand, SPOOF reminds me so much of that talented FRED SMOOT... a very talented CB but just believes that he's an automatic ALL PRO
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Whoever lines up on his side.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Whoever lines up on his side.

MAKE THIS EZ once again...

The eMACHINE and the secondary should ROLL the coverage on T-Hill.... while Sherman locks DOWN the other WR...

Originally posted by 9moon:
MAKE THIS EZ once again...

The eMACHINE and the secondary should ROLL the coverage on T-Hill.... while Sherman locks DOWN the other WR...

1) Sherm rarely travels.

2) Who is the "other" WR? Watkins? Hardman? KC has several dangerous receivers.

3) Also, Kelce and Williams... nothing EZ about it.
1) Sherm rarely travels.

2) Who is the "other" WR? Watkins? Hardman? KC has several dangerous receivers.

3) Also, Kelce and Williams... nothing EZ about it.

9moon can say some strange stuff.

But i think they should should make it EZ again and not have sherm travel.

I think they should do a bit more cover 1 man. With a robber taking away quick in routes. Let the DBs sit high and outside. Let them be aggressive on out breaking routes.
being consistent in our Defense is one of the main reasons why were headed to Miami. cant panic and change now.
Sherman covers the left side Eman covers the right. K' williams is great as well! im hoping for a blitz from him in the big game!
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
being consistent in our Defense is one of the main reasons why were headed to Miami. cant panic and change now.
Sherman covers the left side Eman covers the right. K' williams is great as well! im hoping for a blitz from him in the big game!
Sherman actually said they changed it up in the packers game. They had him cover the right side a few times to mix it up. I actually liked that idea too.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by mayo49:
He got burned on a couple of plays, but he's still a lot better than Witherspoon.

eh not really

He didn't really get burned much. I mean yeah you are able to complete a pass on him. But you can do that against every corner in league history. Deion, Revis or Richard Sherman even. You can complete a pass once in a while.

He gave you a key interception in the NFC Championship game. Witherspoon would never do that. He would trip over his own ankles and give up 2 TD's. The difference is just night and day. It's not even close.

Witherspoon doesn't lose his footing and doesn't give up the TD to Diggs and he's still a starter. We can't say Witherspoon wouldn't have made a play or would have.

I know it's niner talk but let's not tear down one guy to elevate E-Man. E-man did great, Witherspoon is a veteran backup now. Let's gooooo!!!

That's hardly a given considering he got beat off the LOS on a slant and flagged for PI on that drive as well.
Share 49ersWebzone