There are 185 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
something about the whole secondary playing well when this guy is in the game..
Originally posted by 9moon:

but he didnt play well ?
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

but he didnt play well ?

He gave up a touchdown late. Other than that I thought he had a pretty solid game. At least thought he played pretty well just coming back from injury.
Originally posted by iowa49er_75:
He gave up a touchdown late. Other than that I thought he had a pretty solid game. At least thought he played pretty well just coming back from injury.

Agree, he got beat deep on that one like in the superbowl but other than that he was solid, compare to witherspoon johnson and the ps kid is like day and night...
[ Edited by proniner1 on Oct 19, 2020 at 4:59 AM ]
Another underrated player. I think PFF has him graded 16 or 18 highest rated CB. If anyone in that secondary deserves a nice contract, it's him. (followed by k williams)
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

but he didnt play well ?

WHERE you watching his old games from Tennessee?

Or you talking about last night's Rams vs SF?

he gave up 3 completions and that late TD, and that was not well enough?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Muuuuuuuch better than Ahkelo Witherspoon and Brian Allen.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Another underrated player. I think PFF has him graded 16 or 18 highest rated CB. If anyone in that secondary deserves a nice contract, it's him. (followed by k williams)

Meanwhile Jimmie Ward is ranked 80 out of 83. FML
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Dude got away with a lot of holding last night that is an art taught. Solid game overall. Needs to be mindful of that holding though. Could easily get called. There's were two passes to Woods where he's clearly grabbing the Jersey.
Looked like a lost lil pup on that TD too. Overall much better to have him than the PS scrubs

Once Sherm and K'Waun get back. Our top 4 corners will be pretty damn solid
Meanwhile Jimmie Ward is ranked 80 out of 83. FML

Im not surprised. He cashed in last year. It would have been better to let him go and collect a low draft pick in 2021.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He plaid excellent. Now if we we can get Sherman and Williams healthy, with Verrett staying healthy, this will be a shutdown secondary.

And then when Dee Ford gets back for the 6 quarters he will play before getting injured again....look out!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Dude got away with a lot of holding last night that is an art taught. Solid game overall. Needs to be mindful of that holding though. Could easily get called. There's were two passes to Woods where he's clearly grabbing the Jersey.
Looked like a lost lil pup on that TD too. Overall much better to have him than the PS scrubs

I only saw one hold

And as far as I'm concerned if he can keep getting away with it I'm all for it
Share 49ersWebzone