LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Emmanuel Moseley CB Detroit Lions

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's a sad situation. He really gets hurt a lot. Is it the same leg again that he hurt before? I don't know?

No. Left last year. Right this year

Wow that's terrible. Was it playing on turf? He must hate that turf field they play on.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

, Man I feel bad for him. Thought he was going to do well for the Lions this year. I hope his career doesn't follow JV's route now..
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

, Man I feel bad for him. Thought he was going to do well for the Lions this year. I hope his career doesn't follow JV's route now..

Same here, I feel so bad for E-Man, it sucks, same week as 2022 he tears his other acl now, I hope he doesn't go Verrett's route too, but fear he will, he got hurt in his first career game, on MNF, I think against Raiders, a broken arm or something like that.
He got hurt in week 5 vs Carolina in both 2022 and 2023. Hopefully he makes a full quick recovery. Always loved him here.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
He got hurt in week 5 vs Carolina in both 2022 and 2023. Hopefully he makes a full quick recovery. Always loved him here.

Jacked up. Same. I loved our UDFAs that essentially had to fight from the bottom. Given our Jason Verrett experience, I doubt we'd do a vet minimum contract for him next year though
Share 49ersWebzone