There are 272 users in the forums

Kerry Hyder, DE

Shop 49ers game tickets
Love Hyder, really hope we can keep as many of these DL guys as possible.
  • thl408
He took one for the team last season and played a lot at DT when the injuries ravaged the DT group. He was strictly DE when he had a good season with the 49ers in 2020. His versatility is a nice asset in the DL group.
Originally posted by thl408:
He took one for the team last season and played a lot at DT when the injuries ravaged the DT group. He was strictly DE when he had a good season with the 49ers in 2020. His versatility is a nice asset in the DL group.

I don't hate it but I hope they still keep an eye on the remaining EDGE guys in FA like Floyd, Houston and Golden.
Originally posted by illinois9er:

I don't hate it but I hope they still keep an eye on the remaining EDGE guys in FA like Floyd, Houston and Golden.

If he's back that means 2 draft picks max on DL- run stuffer and another edge. Hope Hyder can play more at DE if he makes the team. He is an inside guy as much as Arik Armstead is an edge guy.
Nice depth
I had him penciled in to return the second he became a FA. Welcome back.
Welcome back Hyder, nice to have ypu back.
But I won't be able to sleep at night until balance is restored. And that won't happen until Dontae Johnson is in the roster.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Pretty happy that they could re-sign Hyder. 49ers loss a lot of depth last month, Hyder's versatility helps!!
Just need to sign Justin Houston before TC and add a rookie

ATL just signed Bud Dupree tor a 1 year deal
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
But I won't be able to sleep at night until balance is restored. And that won't happen until Dontae Johnson is in the roster.

Agree on Hyder. And
Originally posted by lamontb:

ATL just signed Bud Dupree tor a 1 year deal

Give me Melvin Ingram.
With the free agent signings this offseason it makes me feel like they definitely are wanting to trade up in the draft.
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:

I'm really curious if Johnson is going to transfer into being a coach. He has to be a guy that knows what he's doing out there, given that coaches have kept him around, multiple regimes, all these years.
Share 49ersWebzone