LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 148 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by genus49:
It's sus...just let him do his thing.

Being dead wrong is his thing? Well, alright...
Already done a lot more than Solly, right?
Originally posted by RasSuar:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Pfffft. 2 weeks off and still only gets 20 snaps. Now a 1 down DT. SMH. Coaches don't trust him obviously. Givens FTW.

A rookie getting limited snaps is normal. As long as he's giving me All pro quality in those 20+ snaps I don't give a s**t if he gets substituted more than your NFL regular on his first NFL season.

Except he's not been getting limited snaps. He's the snap leader of interior DL. Just happened to get limited snaps this game. Maybe due to the quick passing , not sure . But at the same time Givens was playing great . But I agree with you.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Except he's not been getting limited snaps. He's the snap leader of interior DL. Just happened to get limited snaps this game. Maybe due to the quick passing , not sure . But at the same time Givens was playing great . But I agree with you.

He's actually getting too many snaps which is why he tires. Most rookie find out their first year that they need to get in better shape. He's finding out the hard way.
Lol I can tell you right now someone is going to zero in on that snap count

It's the only thing he has considering that the dude blew it up every down he was in the game.

Pfffft. 2 weeks off and still only gets 20 snaps. Now a 1 down DT. SMH. Coaches don't trust him obviously. Givens FTW.

2-3 days removed from the Covid list could impact why he played fewer snaps.
[ Edited by evil on Nov 30, 2020 at 10:37 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

A rookie getting limited snaps is normal. As long as he's giving me All pro quality in those 20+ snaps I don't give a s**t if he gets substituted more than your NFL regular on his first NFL season.

He didn't get to practice last week because he was on the covid list. I think that had more to do with limiting his snaps yesterday.
[ Edited by Hopper on Nov 30, 2020 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude got basically stone walled just got lucky goff threw it right to him. Btw who needs oxygen running twenty yards. The youngster needs to work on the cardio.

On the real though I was cracking up at that. Dude was sucking oxygen like he just took a punt return 109 yards to the house in full sprint. No hands on hips though so that's good.

Right outta the half too.

Some of you have never played a physical sport. Amazing.

Battling 300 pound dudes takes all your energy. Even for a few seconds.

Right. Imagine if they only used Aaron Donald for 20 snaps.
Originally posted by evil:

It's the only thing he has considering that the dude blew it up every down he was in the game.

I'm playing a bit here but this is a legit point. We saw AA dogging it 2 weeks ago and later we find out he tested positive for COVID. It greatly affects the lungs and energy level for sure (feels like major clinical depression).
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 30, 2020 at 10:43 AM ]

Right. Imagine if they only used Aaron Donald for 20 snaps.

A big reason Kinlaw only played 20 snaps and needed oxygen is because he was fresh off of returning from contracting COVID... Shanahan expressed the same concern about Trent Williams.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 30, 2020 at 10:45 AM ]

Originally posted by susweel:
Dude got basically stone walled just got lucky goff threw it right to him. Btw who needs oxygen running twenty yards. The youngster needs to work on the cardio.

On the real though I was cracking up at that. Dude was sucking oxygen like he just took a punt return 109 yards to the house in full sprint. No hands on hips though so that's good.

Interesting that NC has came full circle to become Sus Jr. Sus turned him out
Originally posted by Hopper:

He didn't get to practice last week because he was on the covid list. I think that had more to do with limiting his snaps yesterday.

Oh yeah. Whoops that explains it. Thanks
Originally posted by evil:

I'm playing a bit here but this is a legit point. We saw AA dogging it 2 weeks ago and later we find out he tested positive for COVID. It greatly affects the lungs and energy level for sure (feels like major clinical depression).

^^^^
Agree.
Too many people judge and have no idea what his body has been through. 300lb Guy who had covid catches the ball and runs 20 yards for a score and people complaining about how much O2 the guy needs.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Oh s**t people are criticizing Kinlaw. Lol. Webzone is always on brand.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Oh s**t people are criticizing Kinlaw. Lol. Webzone is always on brand.

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone