George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 198 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RasSuar:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Right. Imagine if they only used Aaron Donald for 20 snaps.

So now we're comparing Javon to Aaron Donald?

NICE!

He's finally made it!

LOL. Good one.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
NC up in here swinging and missing

Like your gif apparently. Haha.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Pfffft. 2 weeks off and still only gets 20 snaps. Now a 1 down DT. SMH. Coaches don't trust him obviously. Givens FTW.

A rookie getting limited snaps is normal. As long as he's giving me All pro quality in those 20+ snaps I don't give a s**t if he gets substituted more than your NFL regular on his first NFL season.

Except he's not been getting limited snaps. He's the snap leader of interior DL. Just happened to get limited snaps this game. Maybe due to the quick passing , not sure . But at the same time Givens was playing great . But I agree with you.

It was due to him getting like 1 practice for this game due to covid restrictions and him being on the covid list...but NC is just trolling anyways.

Kinlaw is his anti Wirfs so any shot he can get to take, he's taking it.

edit...i see people beat me to the reason for his lower snaps this week.

Hehe.

Of Wirfs. Imagine having a real RT. Oh well. Maybe next year.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Pfffft. 2 weeks off and still only gets 20 snaps. Now a 1 down DT. SMH. Coaches don't trust him obviously. Givens FTW.

A rookie getting limited snaps is normal. As long as he's giving me All pro quality in those 20+ snaps I don't give a s**t if he gets substituted more than your NFL regular on his first NFL season.

Except he's not been getting limited snaps. He's the snap leader of interior DL. Just happened to get limited snaps this game. Maybe due to the quick passing , not sure . But at the same time Givens was playing great . But I agree with you.

It was due to him getting like 1 practice for this game due to covid restrictions and him being on the covid list...but NC is just trolling anyways.

Kinlaw is his anti Wirfs so any shot he can get to take, he's taking it.

edit...i see people beat me to the reason for his lower snaps this week.

Under the guise of joking lol
LOL. Good one.

Its official!

Javon and Donald are on the same level!

let's see what SASQUATCH does for an encore !!
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude got basically stone walled just got lucky goff threw it right to him. Btw who needs oxygen running twenty yards. The youngster needs to work on the cardio.

On the real though I was cracking up at that. Dude was sucking oxygen like he just took a punt return 109 yards to the house in full sprint. No hands on hips though so that's good.

Interesting that NC has came full circle to become Sus Jr. Sus turned him out

Clearly. There's some kind of vendetta here with these posts and it isn't simply wanting what's best for the team.

Haha. NC says:

I'm playing

Y'all don't read.

Yes..one post wipes out all World Wars 3, 4, and 5 about not needing a DT.

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Yes..one post wipes out all World Wars 3, 4, and 5 about not needing a DT.

LOL. Good one.

Its official!

Javon and Donald are on the same level!

TBF, he was a HOF player in here the second we drafted him so it makes sense.

You heard it here, folks!

NCommand bowed down to Kinlaw!

You heard it here, folks!

NCommand bowed down to Kinlaw!

"I wish Kyle and John would stop trying to address the offensive line so much"

-NCommand
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dude got basically stone walled just got lucky goff threw it right to him. Btw who needs oxygen running twenty yards. The youngster needs to work on the cardio.

If you get blocked like that you're taught to drop back and try to swat the pass down. He just happened to catch it.

Imagine Kinlaw getting a pick 6 that helped win the game and folks complaining about it.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:

If you get blocked like that you're taught to drop back and try to swat the pass down. He just happened to catch it.

Imagine Kinlaw getting a pick 6 that helped win the game and folks complaining about it.

Sir do you even Webzone?
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by JDMathews49ers:

Sir do you even Webzone?

Lol this
Share 49ersWebzone