LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 144 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NCommand:
we know you are going overboard with the joking NOW. But come on NC, no one buys you were joking before

LOL. I'm literally using the same exact jokes.

PS: But if you want real talk, I'm here for that too.

We were real talking, but then you began to say things like Givens didn't play any snaps last year, he's taking Kinlaws snaps and he's starting over Kinlaw. That's where things kind of went off the rails lol.

Don't forget snap counts!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
youre not bein serious right ?

Definitely not.

Lol
we know you are going overboard with the joking NOW. But come on NC, no one buys you were joking before

LOL. I'm literally using the same exact jokes.

PS: But if you want real talk, I'm here for that too.

We were real talking, but then you began to say things like Givens didn't play any snaps last year, he's taking Kinlaws snaps and he's starting over Kinlaw. That's where things kind of went off the rails lol.

Don't forget snap counts!

I saw a bunch of good rushes from Kinlaw tonight. He had a very Chris Jones'ish rush today where he used a longarm power rush to get to Josh Allen. Allen barely got the ball out.

Kinlaw will finish those next season.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I saw a bunch of good rushes from Kinlaw tonight. He had a very Chris Jones'ish rush today where he used a longarm power rush to get to Josh Allen. Allen barely got the ball out.

Gonna have to beat Bosa to the QB to get em
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Gonna have to beat Bosa to the QB to get em
That's a race I want to see

How dare you come in here with your positive takes. Don't you know it's doom and gloom season?!

Yeah, Kinlaw has been really good this season, imagine when he has a full offseason of workouts, mini camps, and then a preseason under his belt, not having those 3 things really hurt him this year IMO, and yet he still has looked really good this year. No he doesn't have the numbers Buckner had in 2016, but he's played almost as good as he did in 2016 IMO. Future is bright for Kinlaw, as well as all our young studs like Deebo, Dre, Aiyuk, and Bosa. Of course Warner and Kittle too.

Yeah keep seeing improvement from him. Dude was basically the only guy getting any pressure on Allen.

But snap counts.

On the real, he seems to be incrementally improving each game and most importantly, improving upon his pass rush...the big area he needed for growth. Givens had a few nice plays too. Jones, of course got hurt. Street with the boneheaded play (albeit Allen with the flop).

But snap counts.

On the real, he seems to be incrementally improving each game and most importantly, improving upon his pass rush...the big area he needed for growth. Givens had a few nice plays too. Jones, of course got hurt. Street with the boneheaded play (albeit Allen with the flop).

Allen needs to change his last name to Olivier. It really was an Oscar worthy performance, but I cant sweat it too much, it was a make up call for our phantom PI on the first drive. All in all the game was officiated pretty fair.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Allen needs to change his last name to Olivier. It really was an Oscar worthy performance, but I cant sweat it too much, it was a make up call for our phantom PI on the first drive. All in all the game was officiated pretty fair.

It was a stupid play. You can't shove a QB when he's ready to go out of bounds or starting to slide. That's the NFL in this era. Players know that it's going to be called and they do it anyway. You never want to leave the decision in the referee's hands. They are more likely than not to call anything that's close.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Dec 8, 2020 at 8:30 AM ]
Bro, Kinlaw is going to be a MONSTER. This is f**king stupid. He's 6'5", 325 lbs and moving like that...

Bro, Kinlaw is going to be a MONSTER. This is f**king stupid. He's 6'5", 325 lbs and moving like that...

Oh yeah saw that last night it's all there...toss in Bosa and that's a sack all day
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Oh yeah saw that last night it's all there...toss in Bosa and that's a sack all day

If everything clicks for Kinlaw next season, he's going to be unbelievably good. Then we'll be saying, "yup, that's why you draft elite traits."

Kind of like...Josh Allen.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 8, 2020 at 10:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone