LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 157 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Josh Allen is an elite athlete, that's probably a sack/knockdown on most QBs.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Bro, Kinlaw is going to be a MONSTER. This is f**king stupid. He's 6'5", 325 lbs and moving like that...

So beautiful.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Bro, Kinlaw is going to be a MONSTER. This is f**king stupid. He's 6'5", 325 lbs and moving like that...

lol guy forgot where he was on the field, probably thought it was 3rd down and he had to get off the field and accidentally spun his way close to the QB. Should've taken Wirfs

I don't know who you are or what you did with NC but I fixed it in his memory.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Oh yeah saw that last night it's all there...toss in Bosa and that's a sack all day

If everything clicks for Kinlaw next season, he's going to be unbelievably good. Then we'll be saying, "yup, that's why you draft elite traits."

Kind of like...Josh Allen.

truth!

Good job AA in covering grass. No need to help the pass rush.
Originally posted by genus49:

lol guy forgot where he was on the field, probably thought it was 3rd down and he had to get off the field and accidentally spun his way close to the QB. Should've taken Wirfs

I don't know who you are or what you did with NC but I fixed it in his memory.

Good one!
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

Those rushes are going to turn into results next season when we get Bosa back. And Armstead will be much better because he will go from being the #1 guy to the #3 guy as I think Kinlaw will pass him next season. I would also add Ford but I am not counting on him being healthy.
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

Relax dude. You're not the important.
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

Didn't that guy have an account on the WZ at one point? And didn't he use said account to pretend that he was a "fan" of Sakamoto and not actually Sakamoto himself?

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Those rushes are going to turn into results next season when we get Bosa back. And Armstead will be much better because he will go from being the #1 guy to the #3 guy as I think Kinlaw will pass him next season. I would also add Ford but I am not counting on him being healthy.

FORD!? It would be shocking if he's back
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

Yeah, that guy is a clown. Dude has little man syndrome.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

Yeah, that guy is a clown. Dude has little man syndrome.

Kid is only going to get better for sure
Cohn vs. AA
Beastwriter vs. Kinlaw

Who's ready?!?

He's a wannabe Grant Cohn who is already a wannabe Lowell Cohn. Sakamoto is trying to be a generic version of Shasta Cola.
Share 49ersWebzone