There are 192 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Bro, Kinlaw is going to be a MONSTER. This is f**king stupid. He's 6'5", 325 lbs and moving like that...

Kid is only going to get better for sure

not relevant to Kinlaw, but you can see the body language difference between Greenlaw and Warner and can tell why one is better than the other.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Those rushes are going to turn into results next season when we get Bosa back. And Armstead will be much better because he will go from being the #1 guy to the #3 guy as I think Kinlaw will pass him next season. I would also add Ford but I am not counting on him being healthy.

FORD!? It would be shocking if he's back

This
Originally posted by genus49:
Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

Relax dude. You're not the important.

LOL. Truth.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Didn't that guy have an account on the WZ at one point? And didn't he use said account to pretend that he was a "fan" of Sakamoto and not actually Sakamoto himself?

That's a Cohn tactic. That said, I have a feeling there are several beat writers and podcasters in here. I can't tell you how many times one of my topics instantly showed up on Twitter or a podcast. And other WZ topics as well. Feed the fan pool.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 11, 2020 at 8:36 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Didn't that guy have an account on the WZ at one point? And didn't he use said account to pretend that he was a "fan" of Sakamoto and not actually Sakamoto himself?

That's a Cohn tactic. That said, I have a feeling there are several beat writers and podcasters in here. I can't tell you how many times one of my topics instantly showed up on Twitter or a podcast. And other WZ topics as well. Feed the fan pool.

I always believed sus was Ray Ratto.
lol at beastmode. Lol at giving yourself a nickname. lol at wearing tank tops as a reporter bc you want to show off. LOL just LOL
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I always believed sus was Ray Ratto.

Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

LOL. Truth.

Memba when that dbag made a burner account and started a thread about himself being a great writer.
[ Edited by walker807 on Dec 11, 2020 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by walker807:

LOL. Truth.

Memba when that dbag made a burner account and started a thread about himself being a great writer.

Guy is desperate for some acknowledgement.

Look at me I was first!!! Way to go out on a limb that a terrific young LBer would cost big bucks. What's next Nick Bosa will cost a good amount of money when he's up for his next deal?
  • thl408

Mission completed. Folks here love talking about him and posting links to his content.

Originally posted by miked1978:
lol at beastmode. Lol at giving yourself a nickname. lol at wearing tank tops as a reporter bc you want to show off. LOL just LOL

Ok?.... lol
The beastwriter is winning with you guys linking his stuff. I forgot that dude existed.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 11, 2020 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Those rushes are going to turn into results next season when we get Bosa back. And Armstead will be much better because he will go from being the #1 guy to the #3 guy as I think Kinlaw will pass him next season. I would also add Ford but I am not counting on him being healthy.

FORD!? It would be shocking if he's back

The dude is like a FORD vehicle, broken down all the time.
Kinlaw will benefit with bosa back and AA next to him on the inside.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Webzone haters are the best income source for the writers they claim to hate.

The irony.

You want Cohn and that aggressively self conscious dude to go away?

Stop mentioning them.
Stop linking to them.
Stop "owning" them in the comments
Stop laughing at them on Twitter

Just ignore completely.
Originally posted by walker807:

LOL. Truth.

Look at me I was first!!! Way to go out on a limb that a terrific young LBer would cost big bucks. What's next Nick Bosa will cost a good amount of money when he's up for his next deal?

He'll get $18M a yr, but we aren't front loading anything, not if we want to keep any of our own FAs.
Share 49ersWebzone