There are 192 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

Relax dude. You're not the important.

LOL. Truth.

Memba when that dbag made a burner account and started a thread about himself being a great writer.

Guy is desperate for some acknowledgement.

Look at me I was first!!! Way to go out on a limb that a terrific young LBer would cost big bucks. What's next Nick Bosa will cost a good amount of money when he's up for his next deal?

He'll get $18M a yr, but we aren't front loading anything, not if we want to keep any of our own FAs.

John lynch's inexperience is showing on these terrible contacts he gave out to Jimmy, dee ford, armsdud and Jimmie ward. Also grossly overpaying a fullback. This is why we are in this mess.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Heroism:
The beastwriter is winning with you guys linking his stuff. I forgot that dude existed.

Originally posted by susweel:
Beast writer is beyond cringy. Pumping his videos/podcast like it's football gospel. Acts like his grading system is so amazing.

LOL. Truth.

Memba when that dbag made a burner account and started a thread about himself being a great writer.

Look at me I was first!!! Way to go out on a limb that a terrific young LBer would cost big bucks. What's next Nick Bosa will cost a good amount of money when he's up for his next deal?

He'll get $18M a yr, but we aren't front loading anything, not if we want to keep any of our own FAs.

John lynch's inexperience is showing on these terrible contacts he gave out to Jimmy, dee ford, armsdud and Jimmie ward. Also grossly overpaying a fullback. This is why we are in this mess.
Juice is worth every penny. I really can't disagree on the others though.

LOL. Truth.

Again, it's not because of these contracts you mentioned, it's because the cap is going down in 2021 due to COVID, without it, the cap would have gone to as high as $215M, it's dropping to around $175M, that's a loss of $40M a team, that's why we're tight, but far from being in cap hell. Look at the entire NFL, 13 teams are over the 2021 cap, only 6 teams have more than $36M in cap room, the rest are between $6.5M to $29M, the NFL has a projected $500M in 2021, that includes the current $300M leftover right now in the NFL. Again, we're nowhere near in cap hell, cause if we are, then so are the Chiefs, Rams, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Vikings, Texans, Raiders, Bears, Falcons, Titans, Packers and Bills cause they're all over the cap, while we have a projected $12.04M, just behind Giants at $12.489M, Cards at $14.334M, and Bucs at $19.259M, so are they also in cap hell then? Or is this, as usual, just your biasness against John Lynch cause you've hated him since he was hired. No one saw a pandemic coming back in 2017, 2018, or 2019, not did teams expect in March 2020 that the cap would go down by $40M from the projected $215M, when guess what? Teams still spent a bunch of cap space on FAs, so stop acting like it's only the 49ers who gave out big contracts since 2017, and besides you were likely one of those who b***hed and complained in 2019 that the 49ers weren't gonna spend, and yet they did the opposite, and spent, also is Lynch a real GM or Fake GM? Cause when it goes wrong he's a real GM and it's his fault, when right, he's a fake GM, or a puppet for Shanahan, can't have it both ways. So stop spouting off nonsense, and BS without doing some research.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

LOL. Truth.

Juice is worth every penny. I really can't disagree on the others though.

At the time Jimmy's deal was high, but compared to other QBs, he's a steal at $27.5M, if he is able to come back. Dee doesn't look good, I like AA, but Ward I'm meh on. And yes Juice was worth every penny, as was Sherman.
I can't wait to see him perform under a real defense coordinator. He'll probably be an all pro next year
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I can't wait to see him perform under a real defense coordinator. He'll probably be an all pro next year

This is the most pass-rush-friendly scheme in the NFL for DL.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 11, 2020 at 6:25 PM ]
Dude will be so much better next year, Lynch and co hit on both 1st round picks

This is the most pass-rush-friendly scheme in the NFL for DL.

Anyone on the current staff in the running to be promoted?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I have no idea. I think Demeco Ryans is the only one I've seen that has voiced interest in becoming a DC. The question is Demeco ready? No idea.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I have no idea. I think Demeco Ryans is the only one I've seen that has voiced interest in becoming a DC. The question is Demeco ready? No idea.

he's going to Detroit and will be Saleh's DC... and we are going to hire Steve and Brian as our new DC and DC Assistant and Secondary Coach.

Lol you try way too hard

Originally posted by 9moon:
he's going to Detroit and will be Saleh's DC... and we are going to hire Steve and Brian as our new DC and DC Assistant and Secondary Coach.

Who is Steve and Brian?
Originally posted by 9moon:

Who is Steve and Brian?

Belicheck
Share 49ersWebzone