George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 169 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Is this a matter of play recognition? I doubt he lacks the physicality to handle the doubles. If you recognize the run and double coming sooner I imagine you can position yourself better.

I just saw him disengage and take out a running play in the situation described here two weeks in a row. Dude has legit instincts.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9moon:
WHERE all the BUCKO believers that he's a SUPERSTAR when he was here??

Fight !!! Fighttttt for your SUPERSTARRRR !!!

Dude has been amazing this yr....2nd in the league among all DTs in sacks/QB hits/total tackles. He's the machine that makes that INDY defense go.

He got 5 of his 7.5 sacks vs Houston. We all know Defo is a great player but now that they've played some better offenses suddenly their ranking isn't so different than ours. And people were acting like even with all the other injuries we had if we just had Defo everything would be rainbows and kittens.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9moon:
WHERE all the BUCKO believers that he's a SUPERSTAR when he was here??

Fight !!! Fighttttt for your SUPERSTARRRR !!!

Dude has been amazing this yr....2nd in the league among all DTs in sacks/QB hits/total tackles. He's the machine that makes that INDY defense go.

He got 5 of his 7.5 sacks vs Houston. We all know Defo is a great player but now that they've played some better offenses suddenly their ranking isn't so different than ours. And people were acting like even with all the other injuries we had if we just had Defo everything would be rainbows and kittens.

Disappeared quite a bit while with the Niners. Made memorable plays in other games. Fans have selective memory sometimes. Many like him because he bridged our awful years to SB run. He was the best player on an awful team until the Niners leveled up. Lots of romance there. He was never some world beater. Not a HOF guy. A good player who would be among the best players on any defense, we can just leave it there with him.
[ Edited by okdkid on Dec 22, 2020 at 8:22 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kin is just getting his feet wet - he's going to be a monster for us.

better rookie year than buck
Anyone see kinlaw talking s**t in jujus DM
Originally posted by gold49digger:

And Juju posted his TD against us last year in a game they lost and Kinlaw wasn't even on the team or in the NFL at the time Juju going out sad man.
[ Edited by Gemini10 on Dec 23, 2020 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kin is just getting his feet wet - he's going to be a monster for us.

better rookie year than buck

Lol might wonna check the stats
Originally posted by Gemini10:

And Juju posted his TD against us last year in a game they lost and Kinlaw wasn't even on the team or in the NFL at the time Juju going out sad man.

why they got beef?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

why they got beef?

I literally have no idea what Javon said other than hit yo ass

That's f**king funny. Juju would s**t his pants if Kinlaw came after him off the field.
RIP Juju

Something tells me Deebo is about to enter the chat...

tag-team street fight: Deebo and Kinlaw vs Juju and Chase

Kinlaw might smash both of these dudes by himself.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 23, 2020 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Something tells me Deebo is about to enter the chat...

tag-team street fight: Deebo and Kinlaw vs Juju and Chase

Kinlaw might smash both of these dudes by himself.

Deebo did get into it saying juju didn't even win the game. Juju is a clown and a tiktok whore who doesn't do s**t on the field and is more famous for his name and lame ass tiktoks. Dude hasn't been relevant since AB was taking away coverage for him

I'm going to need a translation as to wtf is going on here
Share 49ersWebzone