LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 167 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
You think we can get a 4th rd pick for him? Best case scenario probably.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
You think we can get a 4th rd pick for him? Best case scenario probably.

Best case scenario is that somehow this lights a fire under him and he produces big and makes our dline even deeper.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Kinlaw isn't going anywhere.

He gone! I think we would take a 5th rd pick
for him at this point. Or maybe even swap third round or 4th rd picks with a team picking 10-15 spots
earlier than us for him 🙏🏻
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
he getting traded for 6th's and 7th round picks lol
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

He gone! I think we would take a 5th rd pick
for him at this point. Or maybe even swap third round or 4th rd picks with a team picking 10-15 spots
earlier than us for him 🙏🏻

A 5th? Absolutely no chance. He's a bust with bum knees and a high cap number. We'd be lucky to get a 6th or a 7th rounder for him.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
he getting traded for 6th's and 7th round picks lol
That would be a W.
I bet you Trent Baalke would kill to have Javon Kinlaw and his 35" arms. Baalke was big believer of guys looking good coming off the bus. There's nobody more impressive in that regard in the NFL than Javon Kinlaw.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 13, 2023 at 3:05 PM ]
What a shame he didn't live up to expectations. But then again, maybe he does this one year and we suddenly get a dangerous interior defensive line?
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
What a shame he didn't live up to expectations. But then again, maybe he does this one year and we suddenly get a dangerous interior defensive line?

You in the market for a bridge?
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

I would be super happy to have him go on a contract season tear, straight up statistical dominance and let him walk away a super rich man and somebody else problem.

I like the dude, I like the idea of what he was suppose to be, I just dont want an expensive player that can't play on the 49ers.

Originally posted by 951NINER:

Why? Because nobody wants him?

Pretty much lol

Maybe we could get a 6th or 7th rd pick for him?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Pretty much lol

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to pay someone to take him off of our hands.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Pretty much lol

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to pay someone to take him off of our hands.

Grant Cohn about to offer him a job as an intern. Waiting for his I told ya so to a Lynch video.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 951NINER:

Why? Because nobody wants him?

Pretty much lol

I'd love to be proven wrong, but don't bank on it.
He isn't going anywhere. The cap space is gone and his money in guaranteed. I'm just glad we don't have to rely on him.
Share 49ersWebzone