LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 183 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Repost
[ Edited by glorydayz on Mar 13, 2023 at 3:41 PM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
What a shame he didn't live up to expectations. But then again, maybe he does this one year and we suddenly get a dangerous interior defensive line?

This is what I'm hoping for.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Repost

This
I mean he hasn't done anything so any improvement is welcomed. If he explodes it's a good problem to have
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I mean he hasn't done anything so any improvement is welcomed. If he explodes it's a good problem to have

Thank goodness he sucked so bad in the NFCCG that the 49ers pulled the trigger on Hargrave.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
What a shame he didn't live up to expectations. But then again, maybe he does this one year and we suddenly get a dangerous interior defensive line?

This is what I'm hoping for.

I think he's reached his lowest already so anything from here should be only going up. Up to him… contract year for him.
Hopefully since he doesn't have to rehab he can just go do his thing. I don't think it's laziness that's his problem, it's probably lack of playing cause of all that rehabbing. I don't expect a big jump but a good depth ppiece.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
You think we can get a 4th rd pick for him? Best case scenario probably.

hell no, best will be a 6
Kinlaw will knock it out of the park this year if he is physically capable, because the writing is on the wall that his football future is in jeopardy. The Niners likely won't re-sign him, but he will have to show some production to get another contract with another team. Maybe this works to our benefit in 2023.
FO sounds like they've seen enough. If we can get a 4th or 5th I think he's gone.

Would've liked to see him one more year, but I get it...

I'd try to trade him for a bust from the same class, like Jenkins-Baldwin deal, bc of Kocurek I'd offer Kinlaw for K'Lavon Chaisson and see if he's fixable for a year. Or To Miami for Noah Ighiboghene, or toss Cleveland a pick and Kinlaw for Grant Delpit, we beat our Cleveland for Hargrave so they are looking for a DT still.
Originally posted by jreff22:

You in the market for a bridge?

Is it on fire?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
He isn't going anywhere. The cap space is gone and his money in guaranteed. I'm just glad we don't have to rely on him.

even if we traded him for nothing, we don't get the cap space back? How bout if the other team gives us 2m? do we not gain 2m cap space?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I'd try to trade him for a bust from the same class, like Jenkins-Baldwin deal, bc of Kocurek I'd offer Kinlaw for K'Lavon Chaisson and see if he's fixable for a year. Or To Miami for Noah Ighiboghene, or toss Cleveland a pick and Kinlaw for Grant Delpit, we beat our Cleveland for Hargrave so they are looking for a DT still.

Rashaun Woods for Sammy Davis, ptsd
on the trade block , YAY get a 6th and im happy
Share 49ersWebzone