LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 234 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
But to your defense SteveWallace that was so far the only report that says he's raw.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
But to your defense SteveWallace that was so far the only report that says he's raw.

Fair enough. Most reports (every one that I saw) said in spite of him having things to improve on, he should be a regular contributor right away.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Kinlaw puts it all on the line and dominates

Kinlaw has never had a dominant sequence of plays let alone an entire game. Why would anyone hold out hope that he dominates for an entire season? Even the team has chalked this one up as an loss and moved forward with the Hargrave signing.

Right?!?!

Check. ✅
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by LilLeeroy:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dude just wasting a roster spot. I'd rather them take a flyer on another guy

he takin up boxing yet ?

If he spent some time doing yoga instead of wasting his time on the stupid boxing he might actually be playable. Don't think I've ever seen a stiffer professional athlete outside of the 40 year olds.

Vernon Davis was probably the most productive stiff athlete I've seen lol

Originally posted by billbird2111:
I hear you and agree. It is frustrating. Because we know how good he can be. We've seen it with our own eyes. When healthy, Kinlaw is that beast that disrupts opposing offenses. He is the type of player that makes everyone on that 49er defense look ten times better. Players like that don't grow on trees. They don't show up on waiver wires. They are not free agent finds. Shanahan and Lynch have missed on a few picks. We can name them. I just hope they haven't missed on Kinlaw because when this guy is on, he's a game changer.
This was prior to his terrible return this year, but I have to seriously wonder which Kinlaw this guy was ever watching.

This.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

This.

Don't be surprised if Kinlaw is traded for a conditional 2025 late round draft pick before June. It's a $2M cap savings for us.
Originally posted by GEEK:

This.

Don't be surprised if Kinlaw is traded for a conditional 2025 late round draft pick before June. It's a $2M cap savings for us.

plenty of time to cut him if hes gimpy. We're giving him a message loud and clear, see how he responds if he can.
Dude needs to quit eating raw squirrel
  • irief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:

This.

Why would a team trade anything for him especially at his salary? Barring a major increase in his productivity this year of course.

I can't believe we gave up the #14 pick for this. Unbelievable.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I can't believe we gave up the #14 pick for this. Unbelievable.

Fire everyone!!
he will be a Seahawk next year
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
he will be a Seahawk next year

Like Dee Ford?

This.

dude just lazy from what i can tell, all the talent in the world and still get pushed around screams lazy, he has the physical tools so whats lacking? has to be the drive.
Share 49ersWebzone