LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 204 users in the forums

Javon Kinlaw is a Jet!-Pick #14, 2020 NFL Draft.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
dude just lazy from what i can tell, all the talent in the world and still get pushed around screams lazy, he has the physical tools so whats lacking? has to be the drive.

or a knee
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Mar 17, 2023 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Dude needs to quit eating raw squirrel

and stop wearing damn crocs. that's for people who can't bend over and tie their damn shoelaces.
This guy has had some tough luck :/ I was really excited about him too. I hope he has a random breakout year this year. Or at least proves himself to be a great role player. He has all the good stuff except knees 😭
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

and stop wearing damn crocs. that's for people who can't bend over and tie their damn shoelaces.

I will never understand how crocs are a thing? They look like slippers for the pool. I've never wore them but I assume they're comfy?
Kinlaw had a lot of red flags from other teams' doctors. I'm curious if our doctor provided a poor assessment or if Kyle and the coaches overruled it.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Hope Javons body gets right this year and has himself a good season, I don't think it's a lazy issue just can't get reps because of injury plague issue.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

I will never understand how crocs are a thing? They look like slippers for the pool. I've never wore them but I assume they're comfy?

They do look like the dickens, but if you or anyone you know deals with plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis from time to time, they help a lot.

I'm off topic… I expect this will be Kinlaw's last season with the team.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Hope Javons body gets right this year and has himself a good season, I don't think it's a lazy issue just can't get reps because of injury plague issue.

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
They do look like the dickens, but if you or anyone you know deals with plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendinitis from time to time, they help a lot.

If his knee aint right hes not here past june
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

One of the most misdiagnosed things is plantar fasciitis. Lol it's usually just poor posture (which most Americans have very poor posture).

for example, depending on where your feet are pointing (inwards or outwards) has a huge impact on activating your glutes. Same with anterior or posterior tilt - it disengaged your glutes. Which puts a ton of pressure on your lower back and your hamstrings. Your glutes are thick dense muscles meant to take on the stress, while your hamstrings are lean and long and not meant to take on that stress.

that makes your hamstrings tight (super tight), which makes your calves tight. When your calves get tight, it puts more stress on your Achilles/foot area. So all of that and back pain stem from just those simple things with your posture. Once you fix it and start loosening it up, you feel 1000% better and no pain (or minimal).

i was told I had all these plantar fasciitis issues etc and then a doctor told me how dumb/lazy most doctors are. I was always in a ton of pain - back would be on fire and it hurt like a b***h to walk after working all day or when i would wake up in the morning. Ever since I started correcting my posture - it's all gone away and everything's improved. If you have these issues, I'd at least suggest you look into this, you'd be shocked how poor an overwhelming majority of us have bad posture.

i think Kinlaw will be back but at a crazy discount. Otherwise, he needs to go. But as a role player he does have value - especially clogging holes

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by LilLeeroy:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dude just wasting a roster spot. I'd rather them take a flyer on another guy

he takin up boxing yet ?

If he spent some time doing yoga instead of wasting his time on the stupid boxing he might actually be playable. Don't think I've ever seen a stiffer professional athlete outside of the 40 year olds.

Vernon Davis was probably the most productive stiff athlete I've seen lol

Maybe it's because he played for us but I can't think of a better stiff player. I remember being blown away if he caught a pass outside of his body frame. I don't remember him juking a defender, he would just try to hurdle. I don't think he ever once dove for a pass lol. He was like a big fast tree trunk
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Mar 18, 2023 at 2:12 AM ]
Can he play right tackle?
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Why not. Him vs. Alfredo Gutierrez! LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Why not. Him vs. Alfredo Gutierrez! LOL

At this point give him a shot - maybe we can get some value out of him?
Originally posted by JMC52:

Yeah you wont see me trash him because all indications are its a health issue which isn't the kids fault. Sucks so if we can get ANYTHING it would be an improvement.
Share 49ersWebzone