🏈 2020 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thank god for that last Gordon TD run. Got me an extra 10 points
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Thank god for that last Gordon TD run. Got me an extra 10 points

Me too
Frustrating watching Darnold. You can see his talent flash but his game- his game- is trash over all even with all the injuries they have. He should be better at this point.

Sucks to be him I guess- as they will ship him off to another loser org- while gobbling up Lawrence.
What the hell was that at the end
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Gregg Williams defense with the 6 personnel fouls.

Somebody on ESPN is throwing down a little "judgment" on the man...
That was a bold move by Fangio... I respect it.
It looked like a team that doesn't know how to run out the clock at the end of the game. I mean, why get your QB killed trying to run around and throw the ball when your up by two scores? Just punt the ball and let your defense handle the last 10-15 seconds if that.

The shots on the QB were a little excessive as well. I'd rather see them hit him clean
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Gregg Williams defense with the 6 personnel fouls.

Somebody on ESPN is throwing down a little "judgment" on the man...

Steve Smith was letting him have it.
damn i switched to the jets the last second in the pick'em mainly due to broncos playing a undrafted qb

Originally posted by battletowin:
damn i switched to the jets the last second in the pick'em mainly due to broncos playing a undrafted qb

Dont worry about it all the cool kids hang out on the second page of the pick em rankings.

Btw I did the same thing. Literally switched picks 5 minutes or so before kick off.

I can't think of anything worse than living in NYC and being a Giants or Jets fan right now. Both teams stink and there isn't a lot of hope on the horizon.
Man Gase and NY are going to ruin Sam. I really think he could be a very good QB
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Man Gase and NY are going to ruin Sam. I really think he could be a very good QB

That may be true but we've seen this so many times. A promising talent that needs some good coaching ends up with a bad franchise and a bad system. The result is his first 5 years are a disaster and he ends up as an injured QB that bounces around from team to team for the rest of his career. The list is long.
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Originally posted by battletowin:

Dont worry about it all the cool kids hang out on the second page of the pick em rankings.

Btw I did the same thing. Literally switched picks 5 minutes or so before kick off.

I picked the Jets early
Share 49ersWebzone