LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 153 users in the forums

🏈 2020 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm amazed that Gase AND Gregg Williams haven't been fired yet. Especially for that ending last night. That is absolutely not professional football.
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
I'm amazed that Gase AND Gregg Williams haven't been fired yet. Especially for that ending last night. That is absolutely not professional football.

Supposedly Woody Johnson the owner of the team is in England so I doubt he fires either on the phone

Proof the NFL doesn't care about players safety
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Proof the NFL doesn't care about players safety

I assume you are talking about the fact that he isn't wearing a mask. I see it in the dugouts of the baseball games too. Supposedly these leagues are going to enforce the rules with fines and suspensions but it doesn't seem to be happening. If they don't then it's only a matter of time before another team has an outbreak of COVID. The NFL had to do a lot of re-shuffling of the schedule to make up just the Titans game. Can they afford to have another team or 2 go thru this.

They need to get serious about this if they want us to complete the season with no more disruptions. We don't need to see an angry coach trying to look tough.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I assume you are talking about the fact that he isn't wearing a mask. I see it in the dugouts of the baseball games too. Supposedly these leagues are going to enforce the rules with fines and suspensions but it doesn't seem to be happening. If they don't then it's only a matter of time before another team has an outbreak of COVID. The NFL had to do a lot of re-shuffling of the schedule to make up just the Titans game. Can they afford to have another team or 2 go thru this.

They need to get serious about this if they want us to complete the season with no more disruptions. We don't need to see an angry coach trying to look tough.

No that's Gregg Williams I am saying the fact he's allowed to still be a coach after bountygate is a joke
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

No that's Gregg Williams I am saying the fact he's allowed to still be a coach after bountygate is a joke

I thought you meant 3 things:

1) Met Life field
2) Thursday night games
3) Greg Williams still coaching

Originally posted by cortana49:
I thought you meant 3 things:

1) Met Life field
2) Thursday night games
3) Greg Williams still coaching

You got it
I absolutely love Vic Fangio. I don't know wtf he was doing at the end of the game yesterday, looked liked amateur football. Weird
Is it normal for the dolphins to wear white at home? Like the cowgirls?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Is it normal for the dolphins to wear white at home? Like the cowgirls?

They are basically raising the white flag.

SEA-MIA...this might be a trash game...
Right guard just held so bad
Seahawks are going 19-0.
Originally posted by TyCore:
SEA-MIA...this might be a trash game...

Yeah, should be over by halftime.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Seahawks are going 19-0.

You can't give up 500 yards a game and go 19 and 0.
Share 49ersWebzone