LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 160 users in the forums

🏈 2020 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Hopefully Jimmy G will spend the offseason with his "big brother" and relearn some things.

Like what? He could sleep with Tom (sorry Gisselle) and it wouldn't help. It's not between the ears with Jimmy. He just can't stay healthy and I don't think Brady can do anything about that.
Does he work out with Brady's QB coach in the off season?

You guys have forgotten, when Jimmy came here, he looked like Brady. He threw like Brady. He acted like Brady. He had the poise of Brady. He WON like Brady. Something happened that messed that up. I don't know if Kyle got in his head or something, but whatever it is, Jimmy needs to get back with Tom in the offseason, and get back to the mentality he had before got here. The 49ers front office needs to apologize for the crappy protection they gave him with that offensive line. Stop all this trade talk nonsense and focus on winning the line of scrimmage O-line and D-line.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The game would've been closer had the Chiefs receivers caught a couple of good and great passes from Mahomes. The 2 major things that won the game for the Buc as compared to the Niners of last year. Their better secondary, they were able to contest most of those backyard passes downfield by Mahomes while he was scrambling.

Their pass rush was better as a unit than Niners. Especially the DE. They were quick to chase down Mahomes, made him doing figure 8 trying to get away. We had Bosa, but a gimpy Ford. He could rush the passer, but can't chase anyone down when he get there. As I'm writing this, I'm with replacing Ford.

it did help TB that Fisher was out and KC had to shuffle 3 positions on OL. If Fisher is out last year, Bosa wins SB MVP with 4 sacks and a forced fumble or two.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Hopefully Jimmy G will spend the offseason with his "big brother" and relearn some things.

Like what? He could sleep with Tom (sorry Gisselle) and it wouldn't help. It's not between the ears with Jimmy. He just can't stay healthy and I don't think Brady can do anything about that.
Does he work out with Brady's QB coach in the off season?

You guys have forgotten, when Jimmy came here, he looked like Brady. He threw like Brady. He acted like Brady. He had the poise of Brady. He WON like Brady. Something happened that messed that up. I don't know if Kyle got in his head or something, but whatever it is, Jimmy needs to get back with Tom in the offseason, and get back to the mentality he had before got here. The 49ers front office needs to apologize for the crappy protection they gave him with that offensive line. Stop all this trade talk nonsense and focus on winning the line of scrimmage O-line and D-line.

Brady doesn't like Jimmy why would he help him?
Jimmy is no threat to Tom now.
  • thl408
Jimmy is no threat to Tom now.

I'd be shocked if Tom took time out to help Jimmy in any way during the offseason. Perhaps a 'pick me up' text message?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Did the honey badger really erase his damning tweet of the GOAT after finding out he was Miked up last night?
Originally posted by jcs:
Did the honey badger really erase his damning tweet of the GOAT after finding out he was Miked up last night?

Oh that would be funny if he get's exposed for doing something stupid like slandering.
[ Edited by Alfienator on Feb 8, 2021 at 9:57 AM ]
Brady is a beast. Treated that scrub like the lil b***h he is! Hahaha honey badger my ass!
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Brady is a beast. Treated that scrub like the lil b***h he is! Hahaha honey badger my ass!

Honey badger was a honey pot yesterday.

His tweet gave him plausable deniability but it had a clearly understood meaning. The jerk's next move will be feign righteous indignation when asked about it... "what kind of a racist jerk do you have to be to take my comment that way!? I just didn't like him saying my nickname and I never repeat my nickname in a tweet!"

Should be a fine and maybe even a suspension. It was an attack intended to do real damage. That nonsense is poison.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
I think this game proves what a lot of people have been saying after our season ended, the line must be addressed and upgraded. You can have mahomes at QB and it wouldn't even matter if he has pressure in his face all day. Resign Trent Williams, pick up Alex Mack in FA and find a replacement for LG and RT in the draft or trade. McGlinchey can't be the answer he has regressed every year since being drafted. Tomlinson has been solid I think he should keep his RG spot.

Tomlinson plays LG. McGlinchey has only had one down year and that was this season. Not sure what he did to prep for it but he needs to add some good weight and come back ready to play, especially if he wants a nice new contract from someone.

The main issue is and has been C as long as they bring back Williams. Due to the Richburg injury, they had to throw out Garland in the SB last year and he got used and abused by Chris Jones all game long. Alex Mack is practically begging the 49ers to sign him, a reliable, veteran center that stays healthy and knows the offense. They should do that along with drafting a future replacement for him in a draft class loaded at the position.

I don't know..

I think trading 8-10 draft picks & Bosa & Warner for Watson is the beat way to dominate. I mean, look at what a mobile "elite" strong armed QB did last night..

btw where were the ones calling for a that mobile "elite" strong armed QB last night/today?? Lol

The funniest posts are the ones saying they are hoping Kyle/lynch opened there eyes & build the trenches... as if those two being in this sport there entire life don't know this s**t!!
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
A top 5 QB is not going to stop Mahomes. But a great pass rush will. And before people bring up last years SB, our Pass rush did stop him. For 3 quarters atleast. And that was without any holding calls on their Oline. Mahomes has also struggled vs the Chargers who have a good pass rush.

Yes, that's true. But in those three quarters, our subpar QB couldn't capitalize, which allowed the Chiefs to hang in the game. He just didn't see the open guys, and it cost us on huge third downs in the red zone. So, if Jimmy is going to be here next year, he needs to get a lot better at seeing the field.

And also he needs to correct his fundamentals so he can properly use his lower body correctly to help with his down field passes.

Lol
dude, yes jimmy missed throws as did Brady (Brady's stat line is mediocre as f**k) but again, that was Jimmy's FIRST FULL SEASON & people are comparing him seeing the field like Brady who is a 20 year vet...

come-on people just a little common sense perspective goes a long way in posts..
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Honey badger was a honey pot yesterday.

hahahah.

That little weasel was probably going to pull the race card.
[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 8, 2021 at 11:08 AM ]
  • thl408

Share 49ersWebzone