LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 213 users in the forums

🏈 2020 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by jcs:
Did the honey badger really erase his damning tweet of the GOAT after finding out he was Miked up last night?

Details?

TB12 may have said something that Mathieu didn't want to repeat. I'm guessing a homophobic slur but now we will find out if it's true

Thanks

I'm guessing the badger is misremembering...whoops
The Real SuperBowl MVP was Devin White. Dude was Willis good out there.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Mahomes had pressure in his face all night but he extended a lot of plays with his legs.

Garoppolo would have been sacked 15 times in the same situation.

Ahhh I see what you did there..
mahommes sucked ass but to build him up a bit you bash jimmy... classy

I love the people saying Jimmy dealt with the same pressure last year that Mahomes did when Mahomes was pressured a Super Bowl record 29 times.

There has literally never been a more thorough ass whooping given to an offensive line in terms of pass pro in Super Bowl history.

That's funny, I didn't see Mahomes speared in his head with a no call roughing the passer.

I didn't see Mahomes being hit late out of bounds, again no penalty.

Mahomes didn't have to deal with the type of officiating Jimmy G and the 49ers went through last year. And guess what, he still choked hard!!!

You would think Pat Mhomes being so good wouldn't need all these excuses.

This

i don't understand, first "they" say "we need a strong armed mobile QB that can make every throw BECAUSE THOSE QB'S OVERCOME BAD OL PLAY"

yet, josh Allen (who I really like) & Mahomes, Wussel, Rodgers, all get bounced..

hmmm
Share 49ersWebzone