LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 155 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

This is just boredom talking, but how funny would draft night be if he wore a red tux. I still have that funny feeling with Wilson.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I watched the Kurt Warner YouTube videos. I want Zach Wilson. You can go to the Super Bowl with that.

Well we went to the super bowl with Jimmy G

His defense and running game dragged him there. LOL.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This is just boredom talking, but how funny would draft night be if he wore a red tux. I still have that funny feeling with Wilson.

Greedy Williams wanted to be a Niner so bad

Damn quick find on that photo

Not saying it's much, but yes I think the media will definitely comment on if Wilson wears a deliberately red suit. I'm well aware of how f**kin dumb this is, but I find myself hearing and listening and talking about the same thing everyday. The draft drags on way too long. The NFL needs to move it up a week.

Yes.

I find interesting that we have heard Fields/Jones/Lance mocked to us but the Jets seem happy with everyone saying they´re gonna draft Wilson.

Would suck if Wilson fell to us and out of Wilson, Fields Lance and Mac, that Wilson was the only one to bust

Damn quick find on that photo

Not saying it's much, but yes I think the media will definitely comment on if Wilson wears a deliberately red suit. I'm well aware of how f**kin dumb this is, but I find myself hearing and listening and talking about the same thing everyday. The draft drags on way too long. The NFL needs to move it up a week.

Nah I just remembered that draft night some people were making fun of how Greedy was dressed. While I was like that dude looks like he is wearing the right colors.
god please let the Jets f**k up here
I'm not ruling this guy out. I still feel like the Jets might go Fields.

I can't read these posts anymore until Thursday, I'm gonna have a frickin' heart attack.
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Apr 28, 2021 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Even if Salah
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

DONT SHOW ME THIS SH*T 20 HOURS BEFORE DRAFT TIME
I keep having to remind myself that I had Zach & Fields ranked practically neck and neck.

All the negative chat around Fields has had me taking a deeper dive and liking him more and more.

Zach can ball though and this would be welcome.
Share 49ersWebzone