There are 122 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Apple might not fall too far: over/under for when Z. Wilson can no longer handle the NY media and goes off?

5 straight losses

Or

Game 7

I don't know...IMO you don't sign with the Jets not knowing exactly what to expect.

He was drafted with no choice. I think he will mentally crumble and lash out by week 9.

Over!!

Im sure mama taught him some good ole fashion privilege and not to take any s**t.

it would have been interesting if NYJ took someone else and if we would have taken him with that mama baggage.

Daddy baggage can be handled, but nobody messes with mama.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 13, 2021 at 6:41 PM ]
Originally posted by TyCore:
Apple might not fall too far: over/under for when Z. Wilson can no longer handle the NY media and goes off?

5 straight losses

Or

Game 7

I don't know...IMO you don't sign with the Jets not knowing exactly what to expect.

He was drafted with no choice. I think he will mentally crumble and lash out by week 9.

Over!!

Im sure mama taught him some good ole fashion privilege and not to take any s**t.

it would have been interesting if NYJ took someone else and if we would have taken him with that mama baggage.

Daddy baggage can be handled, but nobody messes with mama.

He is a Jet. Let him go.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by evil:
Zach's mom... a Twitter thread :

Saleh gonna need her to be all brakes no gas.

Lmao, just another blonde MAGA 🤡 .

The Jets had to have known his mom was a Trumper Karen

Ultimately I'm sure they don't care all that much but she will probably need to tone down her s**t for NY fans. I also wonder if she'll pop off on the Jets if they struggle out the gate.

If things don't go well I can see her demanding to speak to the general manager.

I think you guys have watched The Blind Side one too many times.
Originally posted by fropwns:
He is a Jet. Let him go.

That's why we get to make fun?
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by evil:
Zach's mom... a Twitter thread :

Saleh gonna need her to be all brakes no gas.

Lmao, just another blonde MAGA 🤡 .

The Jets had to have known his mom was a Trumper Karen

Ultimately I'm sure they don't care all that much but she will probably need to tone down her s**t for NY fans. I also wonder if she'll pop off on the Jets if they struggle out the gate.

If things don't go well I can see her demanding to speak to the general manager.

I think you guys have watched The Blind Side one too many times.

Lmfao she gives off uber "let me speak to your manager" vibes though.
Wilson with the lasers out the gate. I have a good feeling about this Jets team. I think they'll be around .500

[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 14, 2021 at 5:18 PM ]
He looks pretty good. Very accurate as expected.
Arm talent isn't the question with him... but can he consistently work in the pocket, can he deal with pressure and how does his body hold up after taking some licks?
Originally posted by Heroism:
Wilson with the lasers out the gate. I have a good feeling about this Jets team. I think they'll be around .500

you thnik Jets will be .500?

they dont even have close to that level of talent

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by rathman4481:
Zach Wilson's mom is so hot

She looks like every upper middle class late 40 something who can afford plastic surgery and a personal trainer. There's at least one like her in every Starbucks in Scottsdale.

She looks like Zach Wilson wearing lipstick. Seriously, it looks like Zach could take a paternity test and it'd come back negative.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Heroism:

you thnik Jets will be .500?

they dont even have close to that level of talent

Yes they do. Go look at their transactions, they did a good job patching up their O-line, adding RB's Michael Carter and Tevin Coleman, a bunch of good additions on defense like LaMarcus Joyner and Carl Lawson.
Yea i can't see the jets being .500. There offense is gonna be shaky. Wikson played well
lookin good
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
How do the jets have a better O line than us
Share 49ersWebzone