George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 157 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That was not a good throw and because of his feet. This tweet is stupid.
Originally posted by WINiner:

It had to be high to get it over the defender. When you have the arm talent Wilson has, you don't have to have perfect foot placement to make good throws. Watch Rodgers and Mahomes and see where their feet are on some throws.
That was a great throw. Packers are in cover 3. If Zach Wilson puts it inside, he gives the free safety a shot at the ball or a big hit. Instead, Zach Wilson backshoulders it over the hook defender and puts it where only his guy can get it.

Easy money.

Oh god

Lol I agree with you bro. It wasnt anything special, definitely nothing that shows how special the connection between his eyes and feet are.

It's crazy how much social media has changed the analysis of sports. What was once considered pedestrian by one person is now "RARE AND ELITE" by someone else with more followers
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:

Lol I agree with you bro. It wasnt anything special, definitely nothing that shows how special the connection between his eyes and feet are.

It's crazy how much social media has changed the analysis of sports. What was once considered pedestrian by one person is now "RARE AND ELITE" by someone else with more followers

Lol
Looks like hot trash today.

Yup lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Yup lol

Maybe he should have seen more snaps in the preseason instead of playing him like he's a 10 year vet. Saleh is in for a hard season.

So what you're telling us is that he looked just like Ohio State did yesterday?
feels like the Jets have been rebuilding for as long as I've been alive. They will probably ruin him.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
feels like the Jets have been rebuilding for as long as I've been alive. They will probably ruin him.

They were in multiple conference championship games over the past 15 years which is more than you can say for several other teams. Like Dallas for example.
I thought he looked promising today, but woof he took a lot of hits. Threw beautiful balls when he had time, including with anticipation. Under duress, he had some good and bad. Rookie mistakes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auaPgaK5eHI
[ Edited by dhp318 on Sep 12, 2021 at 9:57 PM ]
Originally posted by dhp318:
I thought he looked promising today, but woof he took a lot of hits. Threw beautiful balls when he had time, including with anticipation. Under duress, he had some good and bad. Rookie mistakes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auaPgaK5eHI

For his stature it's kinda crazy how easily he slings the ball 60 yards fully under control.
Share 49ersWebzone