There are 200 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Why can't we have this??!

Cuz our schedule has Jets, Giants, Washington, cowboys, and patriots and they are all waaaaay s**ttier than us.
Originally posted by Jiks:
I kind of wanted him to have a bad game. He's no secret now. We gotta lose out to have even the slightest chance for Shanny/Lynch to have the opportunity to pass him up for another DL.

I doubt that he was a secret. I'm sure scouts have seen him and already are watching his progress. I noticed that when he throws he doesn't drop the ball down and then bring it back up like so many QBs do. He almost throws like an infielder in baseball. By keeping the ball high it decreases the chance of a linemen knocking it out of his hand. I've seen many fumbles happen when a D linemen comes from behind and knocks the ball out as the QB is starting his windup throwing motion. He kind of keeps it high and then just brings his arm back and does a snap throw.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Cuz our schedule has Jets, Giants, Washington, cowboys, and patriots and they are all waaaaay s**ttier than us.

You didn't hear we're gonna trade Jimmy back to NE lol

Cowboys aren't taking a QB...also I'm fine moving up if need be

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 7, 2020 at 7:42 AM ]

I'm fine moving up as well and yeah cowboys will need to use their first 7 or 8 picks on defense. Just worried Jerry will see the benefit of paying a stud rookie almost nothing compared to Dak. But who knows maybe an injured Dak isn't a $30million Dak.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 7, 2020 at 7:43 AM ]

I wouldn't be so sure that the Cowboys wouldn't take a QB. They have cap issues like a lot of teams and a rookie QB could give them more space. Prescott's not signed for next year and will cost a bunch if they do. Even if they franchise tag him.

Kid took two cheerleaders to a dance. I'm on board with this kinda baller
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Nov 7, 2020 at 7:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

He looks like a kid who had his daddy buy a couple of hookers for the night.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Man those cheerleaders are lucky.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Man those cheerleaders are lucky.

Yeahhhhhh, that's what I thinking too.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers are not gonna get this kid!!!

Why, cause I want this kid to be a 49er so damn bad!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers are not gonna get this kid!!!

Why, cause I want this kid to be a 49er so damn bad!!!!

Better to mentally prepare now, than hope against reality.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I wouldn't be so sure that the Cowboys wouldn't take a QB. They have cap issues like a lot of teams and a rookie QB could give them more space. Prescott's not signed for next year and will cost a bunch if they do. Even if they franchise tag him.

They could take a QB, but why risk uncertainty at the most important position when they already have a proven commodity in Dak? Doesn't make much sense aside from finances.
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
They could take a QB, but why risk uncertainty at the most important position when they already have a proven commodity in Dak? Doesn't make much sense aside from finances.

Still have Falcons, Washington, Giants, Patriots, Jets all needing QBs. Its just a difficult path to get in position to draft a guy like Wilson. Vikings and Lions could possibly be in mix as well. Just too many s**tty teams this year.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 7, 2020 at 9:42 AM ]
First the Boise State blue turf is tough to look at on tv. I'm curious if it easier on the eyes in person.

I was waiting to see him against a good program. Wilson is very poised in the pocket. I wouldn't say he has a cannon, that is not necessary, but his deep throws look effortless. Some QBs in the NFL look like they are throwing a javelin to get it 50 yards. He can run, but that is a last resort. He also makes subtle movements in the pocket to buy time. Jimmy G looks like he has a restricter plate on his arm and legs.
Share 49ersWebzone