I would trade at least 2 first round picks for Wilson

I would even include my 2023 left and right nuts
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

They're gonna need bigger compensation than that!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:
49ers are not gonna get this kid!!!

Why, cause I want this kid to be a 49er so damn bad!!!!

Better to mentally prepare now, than hope against reality.

So True!!! Only three times the Niners picked who I wanted in the 1st Rd. was Crabtree, P. Willis, and Bosa. Times we missed when I thought I was on the money cause they landed on our lap ready to be picked was Vince Wilfork, Aaron Rodgers, and DK Metcalf. Not sure if we would be in the position to draft him, but if we were I'm sure we would trade or pick some dude I don't know.
[ Edited by titan on Nov 7, 2020 at 10:10 AM ]
Originally posted by titan:

So True!!! Only three times the Niners picked who I wanted in the 1st Rd. was Crabtree, P. Willis, and Bosa. Times we missed when I thought I was on the money cause they landed on our lap ready to be picked was Vince Wilfork, Aaron Rodgers, and DK Metcalf. Not sure if we would be in the position to draft him, but if we were I'm sure we would trade or pick some dude I don't know.

Still have half the season for draft positions to change. We have the toughest schedule and I see two possible wins. Looking at the other crappy teams, I see they'll be playing other crappy teams. Which means someone has to win.

Be nice Kolohe. Size isn't everything.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by titan:

Still have half the season for draft positions to change. We have the toughest schedule and I see two possible wins. Looking at the other crappy teams, I see they'll be playing other crappy teams. Which means someone has to win.

Exactly. I see us losing a lot, but we need help from the teams in front of us if we want a better chance to draft Wilson. One of the NFC East teams will be behind us guaranteed, someone has to win the s**tshow of a division after all.
Still have Falcons, Washington, Giants, Patriots, Jets all needing QBs. Its just a difficult path to get in position to draft a guy like Wilson. Vikings and Lions could possibly be in mix as well. Just too many s**tty teams this year.

NY already said they're not moving Jones. Flacons aren't taking a QB after giving Ryan a f**k ton of money. He's unmovable for a couple yrs.

Jimmy going back to NE. Vikings can't move off Kirk either. They just paid him. Same with the lions.

People gotta realize the financial side of stuff as well.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Still have Falcons, Washington, Giants, Patriots, Jets all needing QBs. Its just a difficult path to get in position to draft a guy like Wilson. Vikings and Lions could possibly be in mix as well. Just too many s**tty teams this year.

NY already said they're not moving Jones. Flacons aren't taking a QB after giving Ryan a f**k ton of money. He's unmovable for a couple yrs.

Jimmy going back to NE. Vikings can't move off Kirk either. They just paid him. Same with the lions.

True, but that didn't stop Green Bay last year.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

That doesn't mean they are gonna pass this QB class on draft. Just like Packers did this offseason, those teams can take a QB to groom and then they can move their old QBs if someone offer a good bargain then put new guy when is ready for being starter. 49ers need and MUST trade up to grab a better QB even if it means give up 2 or even 3 first round picks in exchange.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Nov 7, 2020 at 11:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Do you even tie bro?
Originally posted by Heroism:

God no.

Mac Jones has 3 NFL first rounders and 2 second rounders to work with on that offense. 2WRS/1RB and 2OL. Jones over Wilson would be Leaf over Manning/Smith over Rodgers level fail.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Nov 7, 2020 at 12:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Share 49ersWebzone