There are 517 users in the forums

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Julio wants to play for Mac?

Originally posted by DimezandDots:
I never knew who Mac Jones was until the f***ing rumors of Mac Jones to the 49ers started popping up two weeks before the draft. Also, the overhype of Mac Jones was getting kind of annoying so I guess the anger slipped out from the F***ING MEDIA, CHRIS SIMMS, AND I DON'T F***ING KNOW WHAT ADAM SCHEFTER IS HEARING AROUND THE LEAGUE THAT MAC JONES IS GOING TO THE 49ERS

I assume you're joking about not knowing who he was. Either that or you never watch college football.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Lmao, all the reports I've seen say he wants to play with Cam, not Mac but Mac is Cam spelled backwards so I can see how that could be easily confused.
Originally posted by Youngone:

Lmao, all the reports I've seen say he wants to play with Cam, not Mac but Mac is Cam spelled backwards so I can see how that could be easily confused.

lol yup. They clearly said he wanted to play with Cam.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on May 23, 2021 at 3:59 PM ]

Hah. Good one. Everyone knows Cam won't play much, if any this year.

Except maybe Julio, who seemed to have told someone he wanted to play with Cam.

Wat? Unless you mean injury, cam is absolutely starting
People hate Cam... never understood why. He's had a really good career and has dealt with some s**tty injuries. He's clearly not the future of the Patriots, but I don't see why he can't lead them to the playoffs this year.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
People hate Cam... never understood why. He's had a really good career and has dealt with some s**tty injuries. He's clearly not the future of the Patriots, but I don't see why he can't lead them to the playoffs this year.

He was playing at a high level before covid
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Wat? Unless you mean injury, cam is absolutely starting

LOL. The dude's arm is dead and he's never had accuracy or a strong mental acumen. He got backup money. I'd be surprised if he was the week 1 starter. Either way, Mac will end the season as the starter.

Except maybe Julio, who seemed to have told someone he wanted to play with Cam.

That's like saying Julio wants to play for Garoppolo. You don't go to SF to play with Garoppolo when you know it's eventually going to be Lance. And Garoppolo is far better than Cam.
LOL. The dude's arm is dead and he's never had accuracy or a strong mental acumen. He got backup money. I'd be surprised if he was the week 1 starter. Either way, Mac will end the season as the starter.

lol so you're going to replace a dead arm with a noodle arm? the results will be the same. If Mac ends the season as the starter it means the pats are having another bad season
Originally posted by frenchmov:

lol so you're going to replace a dead arm with a noodle arm? the results will be the same. If Mac ends the season as the starter it means the pats are having another bad season

Or it could mean that Mac Jones is really good.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Or it could mean that Mac Jones is really good.

i never say never in this life or in the NFL! all i can do is judge based on what i've seen to date. Based on that, Mac Jones will not be very good in the NFL (name an unathletic QB with a mediocre arm that has been elite). But as with all these players we'll just have to wait and see!
Kyle at Mac Jones pro day. I'm only here for the smokescreen. Jimmy already ten times better than this scrub.
Share 49ersWebzone