49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 400 users in the forums

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Originally posted by evil:
Jimmy G.

Injury prone loser
Of course he's got swag and confidence. He just led the best college offense of all time to a national championship.
And he had the trust and respect from a bunch of ballers too. We always talk about how talented that offense was, they all respected Mac. He had two receivers and a running back more talented than any receiver and back in New England, or San Fran for that matter.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Jimmy G.

Injury prone loser

I bet your wife thinks differently.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

I mean Jimmy is hot as hell. No man or woman would deny that
Jimmy G.

Injury prone loser

24-8 isn't a loser. Just because he isn't a top 5 QB does not takeaway from the fact that they developed a starting QB in JG.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

I mean Jimmy is hot as hell. No man or woman would deny that

This is fax
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
This. They haven't had a good QB since Bledsoe. That Tim Brazy guy was a huge bust.

QBs, as in multiple

Lol...

Jimmy G?
Jacoby Brissett?
Matt Cassell?

All 3 of those guys had success with the Pats and and went on to be starters else where.

Just admit you were wrong and just sit this out
[ Edited by TheGore49er on May 31, 2021 at 5:29 AM ]
Lol...

Jimmy G?
Jacoby Brissett?
Matt Cassell?

All 3 of those guys had success with the Pats and and went on to be starters else where.

Oh they've developed backups. I thought we were talking legit starting QBs considering the context was Mac Jones & his future prognostications.

But yeah, pats are good at developing backup QB level talent.

I actually like Jimmy but I credit Kyle for his success
Lol...

Jimmy G?
Jacoby Brissett?
Matt Cassell?

Oh they've developed backups. I thought we were talking legit starting QBs considering the context was Mac Jones & his future prognostications.

They had a guy named Tom Brady at the helm, why would they invest major capital in a qb? Fact is, the fact they found and developed that many legit NFL spot starters/backups is amazing. About as many as any team in that time frame, including teams who have spent multiple high picks looking for their starter.
Lol...

Jimmy G?
Jacoby Brissett?
Matt Cassell?

Brady - 6th rounder/HOF
JG - 2nd rounder/starting QB
JB - 3rd rounder/spot starter or bridge QB
MC - 7th rounder/spot starter or bridge QB

Considering what they have invested at QB, returns have been good. Mac is the first QB they have taken in round 1. You can move the goalposts but most coaches don't have some long list of great QBs they have developed.

Lol...

Jimmy G?
Jacoby Brissett?
Matt Cassell?

Right because when he came over from the Pats and immediately won five games , it was because of the coaching from Kyle.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
They had a guy named Tom Brady at the helm, why would they invest major capital in a qb? Fact is, the fact they found and developed that many legit NFL spot starters/backups is amazing. About as many as any team in that time frame, including teams who have spent multiple high picks looking for their starter.

My point was Mac will be an avg starter long term. He may have success early, but his physical limitations will cap his potential at a Chad Pennington level... Which is fine. Surround Pennington with a top defense and supporting cast and he will get you a playoff appearance, but not much more
Goal posts are a moving.
Jimmy G.

Injury prone loser

He took your team to the super bowl and he was two bad ref calls from winning it. But yup, such a loser.
On Middlekauff's pod he said he's been hearing that the big thing out of NE camp with Jones is how small he is....accurate vs air not a live arm either.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 1, 2021 at 10:38 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone