There are 236 users in the forums

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I could give two s**ts about Mac Jones. Thanks though....I've heard his size is an issue along with his noodle arm. He looks accurate vs air cool

Yet you have more than twice as many posts as anyone else in the Mac Jones thread.

I could give two s**ts about Mac Jones. Thanks though....I've heard his size is an issue along with his noodle arm. He looks accurate vs air cool

Yet you have more than twice as many posts as anyone else in the Mac Jones thread.

post of the year
  • thl408
A high majority of the 1892 s**ts that NY gave about Mac was pre-draft. Now that it's post-draft, Mac doesn't deserve any more of our s**ts.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

post of the year

I agree.

and how many do I have after the draft? Like I said he's not a Niner SO I don't two flying f**ks about McCorkle and his tubby noddle arm ass anymore.

Sorry ya'll were fooled by the media....later McCorkle

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 3, 2021 at 12:09 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
A high majority of the 1892 s**ts that NY gave about Mac was pre-draft. Now that it's post-draft, Mac doesn't deserve any more of our s**ts.

Right? It's a draft thread and he was talked about as a pick....he wasn't the pick and that's that. SO there are zero s**ts to give about McCorkle at this point.

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 3, 2021 at 12:08 PM ]

post of the year

LOL that's like saying I care about QW after the draft....oh wait I don't.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

post of the year

I agree.

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

post of the year

I agree.

now go look at every thread I got over 80K posts, I'm literally at the top of every meaningful thread
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 3, 2021 at 12:28 PM ]

post of the year

I agree.

now go look at every thread I got over 80K posts, I'm literally at the top of every meaningful thread

Get a life!
Originally posted by Howlett49:

post of the year

I agree.

Get a life!

I have an amazing one thanks
Originally posted by Howlett49:

post of the year

I agree.

Get a life!

I have an amazing one thanks

I kid I kid. I actually think you're one of the better posters on here. You definitely contribute in every thread
Dont m

and how many do I have after the draft? Like I said he's not a Niner SO I don't two flying f**ks about McCorkle and his tubby noddle arm ass anymore.

Dont make me look up your posts right up to the draft...you were positive they were drafting jones at the end.

writing on the wall, tea leaves etc etc. You were just as fooled.

Share 49ersWebzone