Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Jaguars

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Cant be right. He's a noodle armed QB.
well he did have to get a running start to let that one go

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I'm looking forward to watching this dude(and the others) play in the NFL.
Mac Jones always seemed like a guy that would look good in practice.

Cant be right. He's a noodle armed QB.

Every QB who has ever been on an NFL team (starter, backup, practice squad, literally every single one in history) can throw a football 45 yards in the air in practice
Love how any remotely positive comments draw the haters to this thread like someone just threw up the Bat signal. Y'all just can't help yourselves.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Glad to see Mac Jones is looking good so far, cause starting Cam Newton another season will be a mess for them.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Every QB who has ever been on an NFL team (starter, backup, practice squad, literally every single one in history) can throw a football 45 yards in the air in practice

Okay
That was a sugar dime.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Glad to see Mac Jones is looking good so far, cause starting Cam Newton another season will be a mess for them.

I read that Cam is looking really good in camp.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by btthepunk:

That maybe so, but he sucks in games, he's lucky NE has a s**tty division.

Originally posted by btthepunk:

That maybe so, but he sucks in games, he's lucky NE has a s**tty division.

Dolphins and Bills especially are legit.
Okay

Just unsure why you think throwing the ball 45 yards is some type of proof that he doesn't have a mediocre arm??
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Okay

Just unsure why you think throwing the ball 45 yards is some type of proof that he doesn't have a mediocre arm??

It's proof to those that said his noodle arm wouldn't be able to pass more than 20 yds against NFL defenders. If that wasn't your take then just move on.

Btw, it wasn't just some 45 yd throw. It was a +50 air yds on the money against tight coverage. A dime.

As Phoenix mentioned, I don't know why posters get bent out of shape over a positive post regarding Mac.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Aug 1, 2021 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Love how any remotely positive comments draw the haters to this thread like someone just threw up the Bat signal. Y'all just can't help yourselves.

yup lol
It's proof to those that said his noodle arm wouldn't be able to pass more than 20 yds against NFL defenders. If that wasn't your take then just move on.

Btw, it wasn't just some 45 yd throw. It was a +50 air yds on the money against tight coverage. A dime.

As Phoenix mentioned, I don't know why posters get bent out of shape over a positive post regarding Mac.

He does have a mediocre arm by NFL standards though
Share 49ersWebzone