There are 258 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I think the defense is going to drop off badly without Saleh. He was so under appreciated here.

I'm thinking the same. I hope we're wrong.
I think the defense is going to drop off badly without Saleh. He was so under appreciated here.

In the Zone - for sure!

I thought he was highly thought of and appreciated by the team..
Darryl tapp
yes !!! he was one of my all time favorite at Vtech!! I think he started that LUNCH PAIL award when he was there..

he knew how to rush the passer for sure !!

I don't
Originally posted by braap49er:

I don't

Agreed. We may have some bumps and bruises, but I think we'll be ok.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I don't

It'll be a bit rocky to start but Bosa will smooth things out.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I don't

He certainly doesn't hurt, but if we recall year one under Saleh vs this year.... there was a lot of growing pains and he even got called out for being out coached/schemed etc. but he's constantly improvised etc so kudos to him.

I'm thinking more of the same here lol Ryans may get some humble pie at times this season, but let's hope it's all a learning experience.

I don't

He certainly doesn't hurt, but if we recall year one under Saleh vs this year.... there was a lot of growing pains and he even got called out for being out coached/schemed etc. but he's constantly improvised etc so kudos to him.

I'm thinking more of the same here lol Ryans may get some humble pie at times this season, but let's hope it's all a learning experience.

TBF, year one the talent level was 💩

Anyone remember Cassius Marsh? He was our leading pass rusher - for 2 years.

ray-ray Armstrong, Elijah Lee and Brock Coyle got a bunch of starts when Reuben Foster couldn't stay healthy and Bow asked to be released mid year, they even started Eric Reid at LB one game,, Dontae Johnson was starter #1, Eli Harold was our Sam. Our depth was awful.
Frank Bush to be the LB coach for ATL. DAMN!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonnydel:

I don't

ray-ray Armstrong, Elijah Lee and Brock Coyle got a bunch of starts when Reuben Foster couldn't stay healthy and Bow asked to be released mid year, they even started Eric Reid at LB one game,, Dontae Johnson was starter #1, Eli Harold was our Sam. Our depth was awful.
Agree.
Starting off your coaching career with Bosa and Kinlaw playing next to each other is a lot better than Cassius Marsh and Earl Michell for one thing. On top of that they have Fred (versus Reuben) and Verett vs ??? on the 2017 team.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Haven't thought about some of those names in a while...
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

The only enjoyable thing Marsh ever did was the spin kick after a sack, I remember he was going to teach Buckner the moment, but Marsh was cut, doubt it happened.
Speaking of spins y'all remember Tully banta cain...he would spin his heart trying to hit the qb
Share 49ersWebzone