There are 177 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The guy does better every week from week 1 last year to now.

By midseason we will be holding teams to negative points each week

And still find a way to lose 😭
DeMeco has these boys playing with their hair on fire. Everyone is flying around the field looking to punish someone. Since Kyle's been here, the 49ers have been great at team tackling, but it feels even more pronounced this year. Let's hope they can maintain this intensity(and health) for the remainder of the season.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm sorry

POTD!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

So you're telling me the defense is the problem. Got it.
Just wasting good defense
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
The guy does better every week from week 1 last year to now.

By midseason we will be holding teams to negative points each week

And still find a way to lose 😭

You might consider checking post #2713 🤔
If only we had an offense to match the Intensity and the level of play of the defense, we'd most likely be winning super bowls.

The sad part Is, by the time Kyle figures it out, Demeco will be long gone and the level of play from the defense could take a dip If that happens.

Missed opportunities
Originally posted by Sickaa:
If only we had an offense to match the Intensity and the level of play of the defense, we'd most likely be winning super bowls.

The sad part Is, by the time Kyle figures it out, Demeco will be long gone and the level of play from the defense could take a dip If that happens.

Missed opportunities

If we matched it, this would be an all time great team. I just wish the offense could be average. That would make us a top 5 or 10 team easily.
Demeco is going to be a superstar head coach

Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Missed opportunities

If we matched it, this would be an all time great team. I just wish the offense could be average. That would make us a top 5 or 10 team easily.

I'd take "Average" right about now.
Originally posted by BP22:
coaching is a lot easier with good players
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

It is, but talent alone won't do it. Guys have to be put in the right position to succeed. We had plenty of talented players before we hired Jim Harbaugh and the best we could do in those years was 8 - 8.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

It is, but talent alone won't do it. Guys have to be put in the right position to succeed. We had plenty of talented players before we hired Jim Harbaugh and the best we could do in those years was 8 - 8.
Jh was hired for offense. Our defense wasn't the issue, but a new set of coaches does help
This defense is incredible. We have at least one dominating player at each position group.
Share 49ersWebzone