There are 152 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
DeMarco Ryan definitely going to get a NFL HC job after this season. This Niner Defense is legit!

I hope DeMeco has a dude in-training right now. Maybe it's Fangio consulting right now so he can learn/adjust to what DR is doing right now and just keep that teain rolling next year+.
The Defense has only allowed 37 points in 4 games when you take out a blocked FG and a forgot you can't back up in your own endzone. That's unreal
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
The Defense has only allowed 37 points in 4 games when you take out a blocked FG and a forgot you can't back up in your own endzone. That's unreal

For real.
Loving this guy. Hope he can keep this D on point until the #1 seed is guaranteed. Then, have his defense allow 500 points in the last game(s) in order to ward off offers from other teams. Not sure what to expect next year without him, but
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Loving this guy. Hope he can keep this D on point until the #1 seed is guaranteed. Then, have his defense allow 500 points in the last game(s) in order to ward off offers from other teams. Not sure what to expect next year without him, but

What teams next year would be looking for a new Head Coach?
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Polkadots:

What teams next year would be looking for a new Head Coach?

Colts, Commanders, Panthers are my guesses. Broncos, Chargers and Saints are dark horse candidates.
Why is it that touchdowns given up by ST"s or safeties by the offense get factored into the defensive PPG? They are ranked #1 at 11 PPG, but in reality they've only give up 9.25 PPG.
Everyone, please stay healthy; please stay healthy; please stay healthy. This is the year. I can feel it.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 5, 2022 at 10:36 AM ]
And we got guys coming back and dudes that are have been banged up….
Jimmy just embrace the Trent Dilfer. Be one with the Trent Dilfer. This is why Kyle should continue to punt and kick FGs rather than risking good field position and momentum to opponents.

Jimmy just embrace the Trent Dilfer. Be one with the Trent Dilfer. This is why Kyle should continue to punt and kick FGs rather than risking good field position and momentum to opponents.
yes take the points no matter what
  • thl408

I remember that SB year the Ravens went four games without an offensive touchdown. Something like that. Holy hell that sucks, don't embrace that too much.
With draft, trade, UDFA, the D now has all pro talent All three levels. But our 4 man rush which has been magnificent all yr, for the first time was aided by blitzes, off the corner, up the middle, from the DBs…man it was something special. And when stafford saw that all he could do is backpedal to save his life, and forget about the ball. Demeco and Kyle have saved the blitz for coverage purposes. But Mon nite, those of us wanting to see us blitz, got an eyeful. Absolutely the most awesome blitz we've seen here in ages. And it worked every single time. So in addition to the talent credit coaching also, and when put together, it is deadly.

Meh to a degree. We want him and probably need him to be better than Dilfer. I mean Dilfer for the year was pretty much 1:1 TD to INT ratio and we don't want that. Plus we don't have a Jamal Lewis in our backfield.
Originally posted by thl408:

I remember that SB year the Ravens went four games without an offensive touchdown. Something like that. Holy hell that sucks, don't embrace that too much.
Share 49ersWebzone