There are 206 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OhioNiner:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Jimmy just embrace the Trent Dilfer. Be one with the Trent Dilfer. This is why Kyle should continue to punt and kick FGs rather than risking good field position and momentum to opponents.

Meh to a degree. We want him and probably need him to be better than Dilfer. I mean Dilfer for the year was pretty much 1:1 TD to INT ratio and we don't want that. Plus we don't have a Jamal Lewis in our backfield.

He wears 19
Originally posted by thl408:
Jimmy just embrace the Trent Dilfer. Be one with the Trent Dilfer. This is why Kyle should continue to punt and kick FGs rather than risking good field position and momentum to opponents.

I remember that SB year the Ravens went four games without an offensive touchdown. Something like that. Holy hell that sucks, don't embrace that too much.

Still think that might have been the best defense I've ever seen
Originally posted by OhioNiner:

Meh to a degree. We want him and probably need him to be better than Dilfer. I mean Dilfer for the year was pretty much 1:1 TD to INT ratio and we don't want that. Plus we don't have a Jamal Lewis in our backfield.

He wears 19

Maybe

So far not this year. Or at least not the last two games. Besides, I'd prefer him catching passes more than running behind the line of scrimmage. Once in a while, okay. But these past two games, might as well have been handing the ball off to Tevin Coleman or Trey Sermon if he was still here.
Speaking of, as a Ohio State fan I noticed that he was supposed to maybe play for Philadelphia the last game. Looks like he had 2 carries for 19 yards. Personally I hope he does well there. Or anywhere
  • thl408
A defense that has excellent players at every level will be good. Add complexity with various coverages, disguises, exotic blitzes, and it has a chance to be truly special. This is what Ryans is doing. An offense coming into a game against this 49er defense might have an idea of what they are about to face, but they can't be sure.

What I also like about this defense is that all the key players are young vets, besides Gipson he's old, Huf is a first year starter. All the others are old enough to be considered experienced, but not old enough to be losing a step.
A defense that has excellent players at every level will be good. Add complexity with various coverages, disguises, exotic blitzes, and it has a chance to be truly special. This is what Ryans is doing. An offense coming into a game against this 49er defense might have an idea of what they are about to face, but they can't be sure.

What I also like about this defense is that all the key players are young vets, besides Gipson he's old, Huf is a first year starter. All the others are old enough to be considered experienced, but not old enough to be losing a step.

I'm here for winning 3-0 every game. Bring on the heart problems
  • thl408

I'm here for winning 3-0 every game. Bring on the heart problems

Hell yeah then we can spend all week blasting Kyle and the offense while making a few "nice defense" posts here and there.
Crazy how good this defense is. Potential to be better than 2019 because the secondary I believe is stronger. They're not quite 2011 level elite (yet).
Yea we just need out IDL lineman to stay healthy. so far AA, Kinlaw, Ridgeway and Hurst have all been out.
Dude is definitely going to be a HC.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

seattle should fire pete carroll and replace him with demeco
They should try to do everything to keep him here. Maybe pay him like a HC. Give him more responsibility.
  • thl408

When the time comes, good luck to Ryans. Too bad he can't bring Bosa, Warner, Armstead, Huf, Mooney, and Greenlaw with him.

When the time comes, good luck to Ryans. Too bad he can't bring Bosa, Warner, Armstead, Huf, Mooney, and Greenlaw with him.

He can take Kinlaw
I was wondering, do we Blitz more now with Ryans?
Share 49ersWebzone