There are 92 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by dayday44:
Originally posted by evil:
Which games exactly had 7 defensive starters down and high level defensive play for 4 quarters?

Willis missed 10 games
Bowman missed the season
Aldon missed 9
Brock missed 13
Ian Williams missed 7
Ward missed 9

All season and they still ended up 10th scoring, 5th vs the pass, 7th vs the run. To answer your 7 starters for 4 quarters, look up both Seattle games that year

They averaged 21 pages, we gave up 21. The team was 8-8 that year. We are currently 3-3.
This guy needs to coach the team how to tackle. Disgusting.
why the hell are mobile running QBs alway running wild on us
  • evil
  • Veteran
Which games exactly had 7 defensive starters down and high level defensive play for 4 quarters?

Willis missed 10 games
Bowman missed the season
Aldon missed 9
Brock missed 13
Ian Williams missed 7
Ward missed 9

All season and they still ended up 10th scoring, 5th vs the pass, 7th vs the run. To answer your 7 starters for 4 quarters, look up both Seattle games that year

We drafted the rookie stud Borland that year because of the Bowman injury.

And we didn't go into both Seattle games down 7 defensive starters.

We did give up 28 and lost to a Jay Cutler led Chicago team with only two defensive starters out. Chicago was a 5 win in 2014. Why couldn't he stop Chicago with a mostly healthy D?

Jimmie Ward getting abused. I was at that game. We were down 6 starters, 2 all pros vs Seattle

In both games in 2014 against Seattle, we never played an entire game with 6 starters on D down. We lost one player in game in the first meeting and one in the second game. We did lose 4-5 on offense though but not on D.

Jimmie getting abused by Marshall was on Vic. He left Jimmie in the slot against a 6'5 receiver.
Add in Mooney and they were missing 7 starters on defense.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Add in Mooney and they were missing 7 starters on defense.

That is just f**king crazy.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
We sucked but the defense let us down today. I guess this is what happens when we drink the koolaid too soon.
[ Edited by q0c0p on Oct 16, 2022 at 7:03 PM ]
Originally posted by q0c0p:
We sucked but the defense let us down today. I guess this is what happens when we drink the koolaid too soon.

You're trying to hard
It's time to slam the breaks on this guy being a future head coach.
Can we stop talking about him be a HC next year. Andy Reid just went in dry. DRY!!!

Thought he was good but it was really us playing against other bums.. we play a good offense and this guy gets exposed
Completely outcoached
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Completely outcoached

Remember when people said we should just make Ryans the HC
He sucked today.

Probably the worst performance ever since he became the DC.
  • thl408
I think Ryans played more man coverage than usual because he wanted to defend against KC's RPO game.
Share 49ersWebzone