There are 217 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
61 points first five weeks, 65 the last two…..

we played the Bears, Seahawks, Broncos, panthers, rams

we then played the chiefs and falcons…

no F***ing s*** we only allowed 61, we played awful teams. We play two teams with coaches who have brains and we get exposed for the frauds that we are. Pathetic lol
Originally posted by dayday44:
Thought he was good but it was really us playing against other bums.. we play a good offense and this guy gets exposed

Coaches are only as good as the players at their disposal. Once Eman is gone and both starting DTs are out the championship D is no more.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by dayday44:
Thought he was good but it was really us playing against other bums.. we play a good offense and this guy gets exposed

Coaches are only as good as the players at their disposal. Once Eman is gone and both starting DTs are out the championship D is no more.

While that would be true if we were getting torched by eman's replacement or between the tackles; it's not what's destroying us today. It's both wards and our ends that are awful today and our linebackers are absolutely pathetic today
[ Edited by dayday44 on Oct 23, 2022 at 4:13 PM ]
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Exposed
Someone will make him their head coach at the end of the season.
It's okay, he'll be better against the Rams next week. I knew the Chiefs would blow them out
This dude's overrated.

Bears game in the slop and they suck. Crap broncos also suck. Panthers trash. We own the rams every year and know them.

Against the falcons pathetic and against the first good team they never even had to punt.

The funny part is shanahans reality is so warped he actually thought we played good on defense the first half. He said that in the interview.

We never even made them punt once.

It's an aberration. At least he's worth a third round pick.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Oct 23, 2022 at 4:49 PM ]
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
This dude's overrated.

Bears game in the slop and they suck. Crap broncos also suck. Panthers trash. We own the rams every year and know them.

Against the falcons pathetic and against the first good team they never even had to punt.

The funny part is shanahans reality is so warped he actually thought we played good on defense the first half. He said that in the interview.

yup. saleh's better
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
This dude's overrated.

For all the talent on this defense, you probably shouldn't let the Chiefs hand 40+ on you. I get they're a good offense, it if you're an elite defense you limit that. You don't let that elite offense go for their average. That tells me DeMeco as I said last year is living off sheer talent and not actually doing a good coaching job.
Falcons showed the league how to abuse his horrible defense.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
The first 6 games, we didn't play high powered offenses. Today we did and exposed our D. Do we play another high powered offense this season? Expect a loss there to if we do.
A week after getting ran on by the Falcons and letting their QB get QB performance of the week for the NFC and this is how the defense comes out with getting supposed play makers back on the defense....
Suddenly he is overrated and Saleh is better. (I like both guys fwiw).

It is fn unfortunate that fans think players and coaches are only as good as the last game.
Originally posted by evil:

It is fn unfortunate that fans think players and coaches are only as good as the last game.

Awesome take.

Look, Reid is a HOF coach, offensive minded. Mahomes is a generational talent. Kelce is during the broadcast Olsen said maybe the greatest TE of all time. Olsen knows as much about TE as anyone on the planet. The point here.. any D at any time can get made to look foolish by KC they are as good as it gets. Not our day, but we can learn from this.
Originally posted by evil:

He was always overrated. It just took a competent offense to open everyone's eyes
Share 49ersWebzone