LISTEN: Impact Rookies & Brandon Aiyuk's Contract With Larry Krueger →

There are 122 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Itits gonna be hard for the wide 9 to work with such poor IDL play. Chiefs attacked the wide 9 gap with much success
In the long run the rest of the league will shrug their shoulders over this game and say "it was the Chiefs/Mahomes" and he'll still be hired away as a HC.

Reid outschemed him, no question. Mahomes can hit every pass and is a near perfect QB. He can hit the plays that set up the other plays in the 2nd half that break defenses like they did today. Mahomes (and Kelce) got into the defenses' heads. They got backed way off because of the deeper pass threat.... they throw the screen. They throw it short over and over on a certain look.... then throw the bomb on the same look. Warner so concerned with Mahomes-to-Kelce he leaves his assignment and gives up the long TS catch & run.

Back breakers.

When you have a QB that might end up being the greatest of all time and can make nearly every throw perfectly there are days when he'll just slaughter a defense and get in their heads.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 23, 2022 at 7:23 PM ]
This guy is overrated. I hope he learns from today.
The secondary got TORCHED for 423 YDS LOL!!!!
Ryans better get that s**t fixed ASAP.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Oct 23, 2022 at 7:13 PM ]
Falcons exposed us, now the league is catching on.
It's Jimmy's fault this guys been exposed.
s**t show at all 3 levels today. Just no pressure outside of Bosa's sack. De's were total no show and the wide 9 is gonna struggle with these injuries. We really need major help on the IDL. Its throwing off the d line rotation. We got de's trying to play dt. Worst game I've seen Bosa ever play. Linebackers were non exsistent. Corners were abused with ease
[ Edited by lamontb on Oct 23, 2022 at 10:28 PM ]
44 burger
I know the Chiefs have a good offense and all, but how do you manage to give up that amount of points with all the talent you have on defense?

All that draft capital Invested on DL through the draft and free agency and you barely put a finger on Mahomes until late In the game.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I know the Chiefs have a good offense and all, but how do you manage to give up that amount of points with all the talent you have on defense?

All that draft capital Invested on DL through the draft and free agency and you barely put a finger on Mahomes until late In the game.

Out schemed and out executed. They bit hard in the second half on plays set up in the first half.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 23, 2022 at 9:24 PM ]

We don't have a push inside without AA. We had two inside guys who could push the pocket in AA and DJ Jones. Kinlaw has yet to prove he's consistent there.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

We don't have a push inside without AA. We had two inside guys who could push the pocket in AA and DJ Jones. Kinlaw has yet to prove he's consistent there.

This. Three if you go back buckner. It's honestly surprising more teams don't just run it down the middle up our throats. We have no anchor to stop it with armstead hurt and dj and buck gone.
I'm waiting to see what the two Arizona Cardinals games will be like. Mobile QB + Hopkins will be a challenge.
110% out coached and didn't prepare D to dealt with misdirection and watching exactly who was getting the ball and got embarrassed.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
I'm waiting to see what the two Arizona Cardinals games will be like. Mobile QB + Hopkins will be a challenge.

Better be better because they faced AZ 2x a year, if they can't stop that offense it's even more embarrassing.
Share 49ersWebzone