LISTEN: Brandon Aiyuk Rumors, Trent Williams and 49ers Camp Standouts with Cam Inman →

There are 252 users in the forums

DeMeco Ryans, Texans HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
#1 D??

Overrated.
DeMeco Ryans got clowned by Andy Reid and McDomes, if they face them again Ryans better have those tricks on lock down..
Originally posted by 9moon:
#1 D??

Overrated.

Lots of talent too, bad coaching bad scheme
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
DeMeco Ryans got clowned by Andy Reid and McDomes, if they face them again Ryans better have those tricks on lock down..

Our defense is a TEASER... we are not as good as ranking indicates.. we made a freakin OUT of SHAPE JUJU looks like an ALL PRO..

UNBELIEVABLE
I'm not exactly sure what they are doing with Jimmy Ward but they may need to stop
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
I'm not exactly sure what they are doing with Jimmy Ward but they may need to stop

I am so sure that the guy is USELESS and done.. he's given it all but it really is time to move on..
Originally posted by lamontb:

I think it's time to take the Jimmys off...
All these guys that have looked very good against terrible competition came down to earth today. Gipson and Huff suck against teams with an actual offense and weapons. Warner is somehow getting progressively worse as the years go on. This defense is far from this elite unit we thought they were. The early schedule was absolute cake minus the Rams who frankly suck too
Misdirection aka use 9er speed to pursuit against themselves with speed the other way and beating the zone D by design, classic Andy Reid offensive abuse.

RYANS GOT ABUSED BY REID AKA OUTCOACHED AND EMBRASSED.
34 yds screen on a 3rd&20

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
34 yds screen on a 3rd&20

That was the nail in the coffin! Bring back Fangio!
Andy Reid is a legend and knows Demeco Ryans better than Demeco Ryans knows himself.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Oct 24, 2022 at 1:21 AM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:
Andy Reid is a legend and knows Demeco Ryans better than Demeco Ryans knows himself.

That was the worst defensive showing I've seen from this team in I don't know long. unacceptable, embarrassing.

Head coach my ass. Reid just bent him over.
Fun fact:

Smith-Schuster and Valdes-Scantling, became the first pair of Chiefs wide receivers to hit the century mark in the same game in over 20 seasons.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

That was the worst defensive showing I've seen from this team in I don't know long. unacceptable, embarrassing.

Head coach my ass. Reid just bent him over.

yea. it was bad. We couldn't handle kelce and the wides. 10 receivers caught the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone