There are 307 users in the forums

Kadarius Toney, WR/OW-Chiefs

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Fields throwing to Toney, oh lord

When I do the mock draft simulator Toney and Phillips are always the guys in the second round I'm so tempted to take. The skills they both have are undeniable. Their commitment to football or Judy character is hard to swallow
Either Moore or Toney in the 2nd round would be amazing !!!
I don't think they'll draft him just because of the character stuff, but it's interesting to see Shanahan continuing to focus on players that are multiple. It doesn't appear like we'll be seeing much of a departure from what we've seen the last few years with the horizontal stretch stuff, quick game, RPOs, etc.

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 8, 2021 at 9:45 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I don't think they'll draft him just because of the character stuff, but it's interesting to see Shanahan continuing to focus on players that are multiple. It doesn't appear like we'll be seeing much of a departure from what we've seen the last few years with the horizontal stretch stuff, quick game, RPOs, etc.

Felton's gotta be another that is high up on their radar at the moment. I don't think Shanahan is changing his offensive approach much, regardless of who he goes with at QB. He's got a formula he likes and he's going to stick with it.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Felton's gotta be another that is high up on their radar at the moment. I don't think Shanahan is changing his offensive approach much, regardless of who he goes with at QB. He's got a formula he likes and he's going to stick with it.

Felton completely bombed his proday. Borderline undraftable.
Toney was so fun to watch. Not surprised kyle likes him as a prospect.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

What? Clearly I've missed out on some things. I still think that game film will triumph anything that may have happened on his Pro Day. Maybe they can get him a lot later.
Harvin with a little more twitch. He's a little shiftier, a little less physical. Hopefully he comes with less headaches.

I've seen him mocked in the 2nd a few times recently. He'd be a fun toy for Kyle. He's electric. He seems to be exactly what Kyle looks for in that WR/RB hybrid mold

Missed that. Good late option then
Majorrrrrr yikes

Majorrrrrr yikes

Kyle
Lol is this Toney? Someone said it was. Number?

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 9, 2021 at 12:49 PM ]

That solves it. He'll be a Seahawk
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Definitely on this year's all-name team

Yah that's him. He changed to #1 as a junior.
Share 49ersWebzone