There are 187 users in the forums

Wayne Gallman RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Solid depth guy
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Nice three man committee with Mostert, Wilson, and Gallman. His 2020 highlights doesn't have any outside zone runs. Lots of inside zone with sprinkles of gap runs. Just an observation of highlights.

catches the ball well out of the backfield i think?
Kyle always had that eye for talent at RB.
We have the fastest rb in the nfl and 2 of the top tackle breakers now. Very good! But brick no hit back
I like this signing. I was surprised he fell as far as he did in the draft. He always seemed to do well filling in for Saquan when he missed time. He's not the most exciting RB ever but he's kind of shifty, has a little power, and is decent receiver. Considering how often our RBs get hurt this seems like a smart move.
  • thl408
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by elguapo:
This guy is a stud. Beat the Seahawks by himself

Pay the man!

Excellent signing. I have always liked Gallman and it gives the Niners a great 1-2-3 at RB
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
This guy is a stud. Beat the Seahawks by himself

Pay the man!

These!!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
We have the fastest rb in the nfl and 2 of the top tackle breakers now. Very good! But brick no hit back

Great points!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I would of loved if Gore came back home, but this deal is better especially long haul (good talent, young, violent runner).

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Just looking at his stats, he had a 4.6 ypc in 147 carries (2020). That's pretty good.

and that was on a Giants team with a horrible OL
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love this signing. Gallman and Mostert should be a pretty nice 1-2 punch!!

with Jeff Wilson Jr now we have a great trio. The theee amigos. El guapo is pleased

3 headed amigo...not monster?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
I would of loved if Gore came back home, but this deal is better especially long haul (good talent, young, violent runner).

i love him but no need for gire.. just grab a undrafted kid for camp and pre season
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Meh... he's like Tevin Coleman but without power.

lol one of his best attributes is his strength. very solid pickup.

LOL almost every run he has on his highlight tapes has him breaking a tackle for more yards.

I remember him doing that in college tbh I haven't watched enough of him in the NFL.

God forbid I'm wrong once
Originally posted by cciowa:
Nice three man committee with Mostert, Wilson, and Gallman. His 2020 highlights doesn't have any outside zone runs. Lots of inside zone with sprinkles of gap runs. Just an observation of highlights.

catches the ball well out of the backfield i think?

The opposite. Very good runner, but didn't catch many balls.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LVJay:

i love him but no need for gire.. just grab a undrafted kid for camp and pre season

Yup. We got our definite 3. Unless Hasty loses out to one of the camp bodies, I'd say he's our 4th dude and we set at that position
Share 49ersWebzone