LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I hope we don't need a Lance packages to beat the Lions

There's also value in just getting him reps with all the starters. Plus put a few plays on tape for future opponents.
I think they are waiting for Jimmy to get hurt to buy Trey more time.

Also, if he struggles the probably don't want to have him deal with calls for Jimmy G. But if Jimmy gets hurt or sucks so bad he's benched we'll roll with Trey.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I think they are waiting for Jimmy to get hurt to buy Trey more time.

Also, if he struggles the probably don't want to have him deal with calls for Jimmy G. But if Jimmy gets hurt or sucks so bad he's benched we'll roll with Trey.

He'll have a pretty long leash. But there will be a leash.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

There's also value in just getting him reps with all the starters. Plus put a few plays on tape for future opponents.

I think the element of not showing any of the Trey packages is an advantage. Don't see a point letting teams get a sneak peak just to beat the lions

I think the element of not showing any of the Trey packages is an advantage. Don't see a point letting teams get a sneak peak just to beat the lions

Unless you show them something they must prepare for (i.e. the roll-out bomb TD vs. KC in preseason).

I say let's get a lead in the game 1st.

Unless you show them something they must prepare for (i.e. the roll-out bomb TD vs. KC in preseason).

I like teams unprepared
Originally posted by NYniner85:

And a few handaches for our receivers.
if the game is over by the 3rd quarter, he should play the 4th quarter.
nothing but game reps will be helpful to calm down his nerves.

Not even about the Lions. I want a Lance package because we want Lance to play and gain experience for future teams.

Originally posted by RasSuar:

Not even about the Lions. I want a Lance package because we want Lance to play and gain experience for future teams.

The what 5 snaps of experience?

That's the real question, how many snaps does Lance get? I would say, the more he gets, the better it is for us, unless Jimmy is literally benched. But I don't see that. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy throws an INT to a LB, because he does that every game, but I don't think he'll get benched. If Lance's snap count is high, that means Jimmy, the run game, and the defense made quick work of the Lions and gave Lance more than expected snaps.

Why you so focused on his package?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Why you so focused on his package?

Cause I'm afraid I'll be disappointed once Ive seen it
Originally posted by RasSuar:

5 touchdowns
Share 49ersWebzone