Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I hope we don't need a Lance packages to beat the Lions

Why you so focused on his package?

Cuz his finger is hurting duh.
The what 5 snaps of experience?

Every bit of experience with the 1st team counts, especially if Jimmy gets hurt later in the season.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
The what 5 snaps of experience?

That's the real question, how many snaps does Lance get? I would say, the more he gets, the better it is for us, unless Jimmy is literally benched. But I don't see that. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy throws an INT to a LB, because he does that every game, but I don't think he'll get benched. If Lance's snap count is high, that means Jimmy, the run game, and the defense made quick work of the Lions and gave Lance more than expected snaps.

It'll depend on the flow of the game.. Hopefully the score Is out of reach midway through the 3rd quarter at the latest so Kyle can give Lance an opportunity to get his feet wet against the Lions.
Originally posted by northoakland510:

Just spit out my Chardonnay watching that. What in the heck is he doing uncorking one to Mostert like that standing still 10 yards away?
I mean it's nothing crazy but you would expect a qb to not try and break the radar gun on a warm up throw like that.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Just spit out my Chardonnay watching that. What in the heck is he doing uncorking one to Mostert like that standing still 10 yards away?
I mean it's nothing crazy but you would expect a qb to not try and break the radar gun on a warm up throw like that.

Lol that wasn't even hard. Just because you're used to a QB like Mac having to put all his strength into a 10 yard throw doesn't mean what you see in that vid is a fastball pass
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Lol that wasn't even hard. Just because you're used to a QB like Mac having to put all his strength into a 10 yard throw doesn't mean what you see in that vid is a fastball pass

ya this Bama kid is trying too hard to troll. its pretty cringe now
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

How is that trolling? This has nothing to do with Mac, everyone other than me continues to bring him up.
You cannot, in good faith, say that that's normal to see a qb throw a 5 yard pass get knocked down like ghat by the receiving player. That's pitch and catch. You'd have a chuckle if that happened between two high school starters.
How is that trolling? This has nothing to do with Mac, everyone other than me continues to bring him up.
You cannot, in good faith, say that that's normal to see a qb throw a 5 yard pass get knocked down like ghat by the receiving player. That's pitch and catch. You'd have a chuckle if that happened between two high school starters.

You need a link to a New England forum?

That throw legitimately is not hard

That throw legitimately is not hard

It was a bullet. He took some off the next throw. No way Mostert fights it like that unless it was hot
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

If that's honestly what you see in that clip you aren't seeing clearly in the slightest. It's actually a really interesting insight into the human psyche. Lol or you are trolling.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Bama's right. He isn't taking enough off of the short stuff - not everything should be a missile. We saw it left and right in the preseason. It's no big deal, he just needs to learn it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let the kid loose.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Let the kid loose.

He is still injured.
Share 49ersWebzone