LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Game 3.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Originally posted by northoakland510:

Just spit out my Chardonnay watching that. What in the heck is he doing uncorking one to Mostert like that standing still 10 yards away?
I mean it's nothing crazy but you would expect a qb to not try and break the radar gun on a warm up throw like that.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

He's just practicing, and hell yes an RB needs to be able catch that easily, they need to develop so when they can't separate they can still get the ball.

If you aren't trolling here then I question your knowledge. Go watch Josh Allen and Mahomes, unless they are laying it over a defender or into an area for their targets to run into, they gun it in there, bad things come to those who wait.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I hope we don't need a Lance packages to beat the Lions

There's also value in just getting him reps with all the starters. Plus put a few plays on tape for future opponents.

I think the element of not showing any of the Trey packages is an advantage. Don't see a point letting teams get a sneak peak just to beat the lions

Unless you show them something they must prepare for (i.e. the roll-out bomb TD vs. KC in preseason).

I like teams unprepared

I see where you're coming from, but Kyle likes to show the DC's things, they overcommit to something they think they know, then he hits them with the opposite thing out of the same look.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Just spit out my Chardonnay watching that. What in the heck is he doing uncorking one to Mostert like that standing still 10 yards away?
I mean it's nothing crazy but you would expect a qb to not try and break the radar gun on a warm up throw like that.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

He's just practicing, and hell yes an RB needs to be able catch that easily, they need to develop so when they can't separate they can still get the ball.

If you aren't trolling here then I question your knowledge. Go watch Josh Allen and Mahomes, unless they are laying it over a defender or into an area for their targets to run into, they gun it in there, bad things come to those who wait.

These guys aren't baby's where the balls are too hard to catch. They're pro's - they should be able to catch what ever they get their hands on.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Bama's right. He isn't taking enough off of the short stuff - not everything should be a missile. We saw it left and right in the preseason. It's no big deal, he just needs to learn it.

Overall not true, if you're throwing a 10 yard out route you have to throw it hard. If you're throwing a slant or anything between the hashes where there's defenders all over the place you gotta throw it hard.

anyone saying he threw it too hard on that practice clips is absolutely trolling.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

This…you can't p***y foot passes in the NFL and expect to have success. Our guys are so use too noodle arm Mullens and avg Jimmy that they simply can't handle a legit top end arm.

I swear some people are full of it in here. You cant lollipop throws on an 10 yard out route, or really anything in the middle of the field (unless like you said it's a layer throw over a LBer or something).

I've seen a lot of stupid-ass takes from you since since you've gone all in on McCorkle and have been on a damage-control crusade since being so confidently incorrect, but this one is just pure b******t. Not that your other takes aren't b******t, but this one is especially stinky.
If you didn't watch it will be on YouTube in 30 days

Originally posted by Chance:
I've seen a lot of stupid-ass takes from you since since you've gone all in on McCorkle and have been on a damage-control crusade since being so confidently incorrect, but this one is just pure b******t. Not that your other takes aren't b******t, but this one is especially stinky.

Yeah it's a pretty bad take, we get it he loves everything Bama and makes that very clear. He doesn't think Lance is good and has made that very clear as well…it's hard to take any of his comments serious regarding this topic because he's been so blatantly bias through the whole process and still is.

At this point you gotta throw those comments to the side and move on. No real objectivity going on there.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 9, 2021 at 5:45 AM ]
Daily math reminder:

11 on 11 offensive football > 10 on 11 offensive football.

And when we unlock this with Trey the league will be

Originally posted by Chance:

"mccorkle" hahaha.. I actually had to mute dude. This thread has been absolute crap since he became obessive.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Lol that wasn't even hard. Just because you're used to a QB like Mac having to put all his strength into a 10 yard throw doesn't mean what you see in that vid is a fastball pass

ya this Bama kid is trying too hard to troll. its pretty cringe now

How is that trolling? This has nothing to do with Mac, everyone other than me continues to bring him up.
You cannot, in good faith, say that that's normal to see a qb throw a 5 yard pass get knocked down like ghat by the receiving player. That's pitch and catch. You'd have a chuckle if that happened between two high school starters.

I saw the quote and thought someone was being sarcastic...then saw it was you who made the comment and had to laugh my ass off.

If you think that was a hard throw then I feel bad for your lady friends.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I hope we don't need a Lance packages to beat the Lions

Why you so focused on his package?

We need some redemption after this incident:

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Congrats on being the last post on page 1000.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

These guys aren't baby's where the balls are too hard to catch. They're pro's - they should be able to catch what ever they get their hands on.

He does need to learn to throw with touch on a more consistent basis. Why the hell would you make it harder for your receivers to catch your passes? That's is completely counterproductive. It is something the kid is going to have to learn to do anyway. It's a legit area of concern, aside from bamaboy's attempt to turn it into a troll.
Share 49ersWebzone