LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Ah yes, tell us which Black folks to respect and which ones to not respect. Which Female is crazy and sloppy..

You make it seem like Ciara was a virgin when she met Russ.. get the f**k out of here with that extra s**t. That one of the good ones s**t... get the f**k out of here with that s**t.

Yall folks have internal problems... like serious issues.
Kap Defense Force out in full effect.

Dude just stood up for social justice. Nothing about proving he was black,...as there are a bunch of white people that did and do the same. Don't be such a separatist with such comments.

BTW,...Kap got a bunch of apologies after all the mess we witnessed last year and was vindicated. You obviously don't like it, but Kap's place in history will clearly be a positive one.

This guy in 1950-60s would have cheered the fire hoses and said Rosa Parks should have moved seats cause a bus isn't the place for that stuff. There are kids on the bus, after all.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Burrow would go before Dak in a redraft 10 out of 10 times. Dak is solid, that's it. Give Burrow that o line Dallas has had, with Cooper and EE and look out.
Dak is now overpaid, coming off an injury, and got the Cowboys handcuffed.

Well... guess we should really listen to you about how bad the Trey pick is.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Is it fair to say we hope lance will become somthing in the Prescott mold.

he's a pretty solid qb. I'd be pretty damn happy if he was Prescottish

I hope not. Hes ok,, not great. I don't want to give up three Firsts for solid.

i would be happy with Dak

you gave up 3 first to get a great qb for 10+ years and Dak is a great qb
Originally posted by RasSuar:
Let my boy Tyler Menting explain what we are on the verge of becoming on offense....

11 on 11 football folks. Embrace it and enter the 21st century!
Thanks for posting that. Very interesting and informative, not to mention reason for optimism. I'd never seen Tyler before. He was one of the few that really liked Lance and said he would be the pick right after the trade was completed.
Lol @ people in this thread (Mac Jones fans) saying Dak is just "ok". Shows you their QB evaluation skills
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Lol @ people in this thread (Mac Jones fans) saying Dak is just "ok". Shows you their QB evaluation skills

Ya that's funny
Originally posted by jonnydel:
I'm not saying that 11v11 with a running qb isn't an advantage - don't get me wrong. But I think we also need to understand that that part alone isn't going to be this unstoppable force. IF he can throw the ball like an elite player AND add that running ability, you'll see the offense explode. If he's a pretty good runner and a decent QB, then it's not quite going to be the crazy take off people are expecting. He's go to be very, very good at one and at least pretty darn good at the other.

Let my boy Tyler Menting explain what we are on the verge of becoming on offense....

Who the f**k is tyler menting? I swear anyone with an internet connection and a laptop can become a football expert.
Who the f**k is tyler menting? I swear anyone with an internet connection and a laptop can become a football expert.

Welcome to the 21 century.

Surely it's the Jimmy Club too. They are threatened by any QB better than Jimmy. Excuse me, allegedly better than Jimmy.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Surely it's the Jimmy Club too. They are threatened by any QB better than Jimmy. Excuse me, allegedly better than Jimmy.

No, we don't want someone who is good. Sorry if my expectations are too high. I can name many solid qbs, who were just solid and nothing more. Tony Romo, Jeff George, Andy Dalton, chris chandler, Bobby Hebert. I don't want above average, I don't want good. I want generational, especially with three first rounders.

If dak was on the lions, would we be even having this discussion?

No, we don't want someone who is good. Sorry if my expectations are too high. I can name many solid qbs, who were just solid and nothing more. Tony Romo, Jeff George, Andy Dalton, chris chandler, Bobby Hebert. I don't want above average, I don't want good. I want generational, especially with three first rounders.

If dak was on the lions, would we be even having this discussion?

Eh, maybe, maybe not. He's got really good anticipation, and throws great under pressure.

The bigger question is, why are we talking about him here again? I can understand Jimmy in the Trey thread, and Trey in the Jimmy thread, but Prescott? Oh and I'm just fine and dandy with Lance, thank you very much.
I'm not saying that 11v11 with a running qb isn't an advantage - don't get me wrong. But I think we also need to understand that that part alone isn't going to be this unstoppable force. IF he can throw the ball like an elite player AND add that running ability, you'll see the offense explode. If he's a pretty good runner and a decent QB, then it's not quite going to be the crazy take off people are expecting. He's go to be very, very good at one and at least pretty darn good at the other.

Whoever he is, that first video is so confidently prescient. He got the 49ers pick right when almost everyone else got it wrong — and confidently so, I might add. He didn't even suggest Fields as a possibility. He utterly nailed it. He also got Shanahan starting Jimmy right — and again, confidently so.

Two out of two ain't bad. And I think he is more than likely right about his third prediction... I'm not saying Trey will be able to dodge bullets. I'm saying when he's ready, he won't have to...

Whoever he is, that first video is so confidently prescient. He got the 49ers pick right when almost everyone else got it wrong — and confidently so, I might add. He didn't even suggest Fields as a possibility. He utterly nailed it. He also got Shanahan starting Jimmy right — and again, confidently so.

Two out of two ain't bad. And I think he is more than likely right about his third prediction... I'm not saying Trey will be able to dodge bullets. I'm saying when he's ready, he won't have to...

i had the same prediction in the draft thread

Lombardi did as well and many call him a Lance hater

millions had the same prediction
[ Edited by ritz126 on Sep 10, 2021 at 7:21 AM ]
Eh, maybe, maybe not. He's got really good anticipation, and throws great under pressure.

The bigger question is, why are we talking about him here again? I can understand Jimmy in the Trey thread, and Trey in the Jimmy thread, but Prescott? Oh and I'm just fine and dandy with Lance, thank you very much.

I think it's our expectations of Trey. If dak is what Trey becomes, I'd be disappointed.
I think it's our expectations of Trey. If dak is what Trey becomes, I'd be disappointed.

Why? Dak is damn good…he looked very impressive vs a very good Bucs team last night. 400 yards completed 72% of his passes, 3 to 1 TD/INT.

I've seen Crocker say Lance is a stronger armed Dak, every fan should be stoked for that…let's put the Dallas hate to the side and be objective here.
Share 49ersWebzone